Psicodelicia Auto

Evertondave

As the title suggests, are there any plans for a Psicodelicia auto at any point? I've heard it's a good strain as a fem, and being an auto grower at the moment, I'm obviously interested :naughty:

• Like 1

Hi mate!

Thanks for the interest :stoned:

I moved the thread to the root subforum to keep the "Sweet Seeds Strain Guide" subforum just to the strains available from Sweet Seeds. Hope you don't mind ;)

Personally I have no idea when will the Psicodelicia Auto be released. Last time I spoke with the Sweet Seeds owners they told me that they hope to have all their strains in a auto version. Well, maybe not all, it's possible that a couple of them will not have an auto version for whatever reasons (and I could think of a good couple of reasons), but I think that very soon, at least 3/4 of the catalog will be available in autoflowering version.

But this is just me supposing you know... I have no idea of how many will be released in 2012, so I can't tell you if Psicodelicia is going to be one of the first, or one of the last, not even can say for sure that it will be available as an auto one day. This year we had Cream Caramel Auto, SAD Auto and Black Jack Auto. I hope in the next Winter at least other 3 strain are released. When I have info about which ones I'll post something about it here.

About Speed Devil, Fast Bud and Big Devil... I think next Winter will have their 3rd version on the market. Improved... as they will be year after year ;) In a 3rd generation desired traits will be more present and undesired traits will be less present. That's why I think that autos will reach their maximum potencial only 5-8 years after breeders start working with them. But only when seedbanks work in that direction of improving and not only reproducing the same procedure with the same genetics year after year. With the 3rd generation breeders have it half way, but judging for the good results I had with the 2nd gererations I think Sweet Seeds autos are already a good option for anyone considering to give a try into the autoflowering world.

2nd generation of Cream Caramel Auto, SAD Auto and Black Jack Auto will also be available one day not too far away, I think.

Also, for what I heard, Big Devil will also be as Big as she was supposed to be since the 1st generation, when some plants didn't got as Big as the growers expected. I tried Big Devil #2 and they were amazing producers, top quality buds and much bigger than Fast Bud #2 or SAD Auto, for example. But with Big Devil #3 people will have in hands the biggest autos available, or at least we expect that, lets wait and see :B):

Keep it high, sweet regards! :oldtoker:

|tommy_g|

• Like 1

Sounds like some interesting auto strains are on the horizon for Sweet Seeds, I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for these being released or even better, they'll be available when the next Sweet Seed Comp happens :D

• Like 1