Whitch Seeds?

Danny Boy

I have just set up my equiptment, (As per advice from friends and the net) And i was wondering what seeds to buy and from where, www.unseedable.com sells 15 "Northen lights" seeds for £40. Is that good/bad whatever??

If you carnt tell i'm a novice! ;)

Please help i need to be descrete(ish) and i have a growing area of 3 foot x 4 foot. Where and what seeds shall i buy?

I thank you!  :thumbs:

Guest THE PUFFER

NL are good for low odour....don't know about the place where you've seen them though... :confused:

There are plenty good MJ seed suppliers about though...check out the Strain Base forum bud...

PEACE

White Widow tend to be a favourite not only for it's smoke, but for the beginner growers... White Widow is an excellent fighter against overwatering and overferting. Even in the case of excessive overferting, the White Widow would happily fight it easily and recover, although slowly...

There are many other strains in similarity, but White Widow is a must! :D

It also tends to be short, bushy, however the smell is moderate but should be Ok.

Hope this helps! ;)

Laters, and take care all!

Psykoot.