.:|HighLife Cup 2011|:. a personal view by tommy

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Uk 420 never even got mentioned in tommys write up of the Cup in the soft secrets mag :ranting:

Why was this tommy?

Looks to me like this comp is based round you Spanish forum.

The rest is WITHNAILED!!!!

Hi friend!

Thank you so much for your kind words! :yep:

Uk420 was mentioned on the subtitle and futher on into the article we speak about the english forum and the winners around here:

gallery_44939_2830_39530.jpg

gallery_44939_2830_44276.jpg

[Translation: from the english forum [uk420, first mentioned] we received the contestants Hantshaze and NJDevil, both winners, but also OldSkoolSmoker who got the second place but was there as an invited from NJDevil and went as his trip companion]

Seems like you didn't notice the mention to Uk420, but no problem at all ;) It was on the subtitle and maybe you only red the article text "body".

Thanks for your simpathy, nice to hear from you, hope to see you in this years contest and other initiatives we'll start here at Uk420 during this season! :v:

Sweet regards and a big hug my dear friend! :yinyang:

|tommy_g|

Edited by Sweet Seeds

Guest hantshaze

Whoopy wooo WEEEEEE lol

Thats what I mean :wassnnme:

And thank you so much for putting so much about us in your SPANISH report :wink:

Lets hope you can organize things a bit better this year :rofl: :rofl:

And a big Bear hug coming back your way tommy.

See you at the Cup next year buddy, win or no win :yep:

HH..

Edited by hantshaze
  • Like 1

Hi Tommy, Nice pics, looks like a great time was had by all!

I'm glad that ’t Bunkertje: Amnesia Haze won I like that coffee shop it's by brothers local one, they always have good stuff. Apeldoorn has had a few winners over the years.

:oldtoker:

• Like 1

Hi mates!

Thanks Hantshaze ;) Yep, maybe next year it will be better not to mention possibilities of which we are not sure, hehehehe, sorry about that mate :unsure:

And of course, hopefully we'll meet again at the 2012 HighLife Cup (I heard you'll get invitations anyway, so whatever happens I hope to see you there)... or even before... if this year you end up coming to the Málaga ExpoCannabisSur :)

Oh yes OskaO, 't Bunkertje has to be a good coffeeshop, unfortunatelly I've never been to Apeldoorn but judging for their wins on HighLife CannabisCups I'm sure it deserves a visit.

Keep it sweet, kind regards!

|tommy_g|