2011 High Life Cannabis Cup!

Guest hantshaze

I'm gonna say this a good few times in this thread, Plan a trip too Amsterdam with other members from UK420, if you've met them before or not, do it you will have a Ball!

This is a great idea I think, I'd say there are alot of us that dont know alot of people as fully 'into it' as alot of us, and it's always great meeting new smokers.

Glad you guys had a good time and well done!

• Like 1

Great to hear you had blast guys :guitar:

Eta don't know about most on here but pretty much all my m8s are drinkers and don't speak to fondly of canna . Always thought be nice to have mates on the same level , don't get me wrong I still got great mates but just not in regards to canna . :smokin:

• Like 1

Hehehe... yep, a very nice weekend indeed :headpain:

It was really nice to meet Hantshaze and his friend, NJDevil, OldSkoolSmoker and even Austrian Tokker, who met us on Saturday ;)

So many stories to tell, I'll let you guys keep telling your stories and soon I'll post a few things I still remember, lol:stoned: ...and of course, some pics, I'll have to select the best ones from the 400 I made, hehehe...

Keep it sweet!! :skin_up:

|tommy_g|

• Like 1

Sounds like a lovely idea, and a great weekend.

My only reservation is checking in with people I don't know. I always insist that we discuss "criminal records/ oustanding warrants" before checkin. Other than that it's all good.

• Like 1

Guest hantshaze

Me and my mate, what can I call him, lets call him Jay as he reminds me of an older Jay from the Inbetweeners lol always talking about it but not getting any Got delayed at Heathrow airport by about 30 mins. This wasn't really a problem as it meant we could fire another couple of pints down. The flight was a good one and we safely landed at schiphol Airport. We went threw Customs and got our bags from the conveyor belt, unlike some lol We thought fuck it and got a cab instead of the train into Amsterdam, straight too the Hotel. We booked in with no problems, had our bags in the room and we were of into the madness and bright lights, mainly red lol of Amsterdam. We weren't far from the grey area so we thought that would be a good starting point.

Were in like rats up a drainpipe lol Jay buys 2 grams of Chocolope and 2 grams of, I can't remember what and I buy 2 grams of Silver Bubble and 2 grams of OG18. We get papers and a lighter and were off. I put half of the bag of Silver Bubble in a grinder and then into the paper, Jay does the same but with Chocolope. Within 5 mins were both sat in the Grey Area absolutely high/stoned as fuck :naughty: just watching Amsterdam walk by..............

The story will continue!

HantsHaze......................:smokin:

• Like 1

Within 5 mins were both sat in the Grey Area absolutely high/stoned as fuck :naughty: just watching Amsterdam walk by..............

deja vu

I always try to avoid getting wrecked in grey area, otherwise I start to put down roots.

Love their herb though drool :skin_up:

• Like 1

Hey wasup guys. I really can't wait for this'un. It's already sounding like it was crazy.

I don't know where the hell my heads been at but i did'nt even realise the cup had come and gone, ffs think my brain is in meltdown.

Anyway can't wait to hear about the trip. Glad you had a wicked time.

take it easy.

peace :hippy:

Guys. I've just seen a short vid on the tube of the venue and there is a Camel?!?!

Please tell me you had a go on it :rofl:

peace

Edited by BongMonkee

Great fun and thanks to all those involved. I joined the party a little late, was more of a zombie fest by the time i arrived, but was still very cool and didn't take long before i got zombified myself - I don't think we ever stopped smoking, be it volcano, bong, pipe, joints pure/mixed, hash, weed... :D

On the program was the Greenhouse and i must admit that i had to enter the place with a large grin in the back of my head (all the crap we've been talking about on here) the only thing missing was meeting the "king" himself! lol We were fantasising about taking a nice picture with him - all of us holding one of his bubble heads. :wassnnme:lol To be fair, the food wasn't bad and i don't think i've ever smoked that much during a meal. We were being served pure prerolled joints for every course of food - Stay away from the "salmon" weed if it ever comes out as fem. seed form! lol

I have a picture for hants at the end. Thought you might want a little memory or something to look forward to for next time...

post-27825-0-17405700-1309336253_thumb.jpg

Btw, that story about NJD walking right out of the airport without his luggage is one of the funniest shit i've heard - someone was way excited to have arrived!

Cheers again!

AT :oldtoker:

Edited by AustrianTokker
  • Like 1