calyx

jjl

hi whats this inside my calyx, fast bud day 47 looks like hermi

i suspect its a new leaf that is curled up tight ..i had a few like that on the s.a.d ..they unfurl ok ....just keep your eyes peeled in case im wrong ..youll know in a day or two

I am sorry to say , they look like seeds developing in the seed casing .

I may be completely wrong ,& I hope I am , but I have seen a very similar problem

before and it was seeded. :smokin:

hi have four sweet seeds fast bud now turned hermie not good, two are ok so far,i have a ak47 mother in the same room,should i remove it from the room or remove the offending plants very dissapointed in these seeds a lot off time and effort for nothing, not to mention the cost involved,from what iv read im not the only one having problems at the moment with various strains form sweet seeds.........jjl

Hi mate!

Sorry to know about that :(

I'll be back to this thread soon... If I don't say anything about this in the next couple of days please send me a reminder by PM. And yes, it's not usual at all to see them behave like that...

In the meanwhile try to cut the male flowers you find and check for possible stress inducing factors.

Thanks for your patience, we'll speak soon,

kind regards,

|tommy_g|

hi whats this inside my calyx, fast bud day 47 looks like hermi

Mate what is that full left on that picture ? :unsure: