fast bud

jjl

Yeah, the big devil looks like about a week or two ahead of the FB. Which means, you'll be able to chop the big devil sooner and this will make the waiting time more tolerable i suppose... good luck!

AT :oldtoker:

post-20438-0-53543200-1309033825_thumb.jpg apologies for the delay :stoned:

i feel worse now mallsy,thats a cracker for shure,what you growing in and what feed, must get some growing tips from you,well done........jjl

it is the best in the tent by far tbh buddy, 6ltr pots with bnq multi and just oldtimer organic nutes, my wet/dry cycle has been rubbish (mostly dry) and thye are over ferted on something and lacking in N, i blame the bnq multi but arent overly concerned they are at 8wks now and need 2wksish left as some have no brown pistils at all maybe you just got a crazy pheno, good luck :stoned:

hi there growing fast bud#2 and big devil#2 here's fast bud at day 45, in coco canna a+b with hammerhead,dont get me wrong its a great lookin plant,but not much in the way of crystals and the bud's need to fatten up,but with around 15 to 20 days to go cant see that happening,does it beef up in the last couple of weeks,to anyone thats grown it thanks.........jjl

well 10 days later and this plant has suprised me, does it beef up in the last couple of week, well yes it has photo attached is 10 day growth im well happy with her now, the rest are following her,so much so ill be buying my next crop from sweet seeds ok i had a few hermi on me but hey thats life

post-2101-0-81250600-1309563332_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

heres another 7.5 weeks trikes look milky to me will let it go another week, 8 weeks from cracking and iv got a smoke cant complain........jjl

post-2101-0-67931300-1309563624_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Very nice mate! :skin_up:

But she still has a lot to fill up, I'm sure she will get much fatter and I also think she could use a bit more than just one more week, but you'll see that in a few days...

Keep it sweet, kind regards,

|tommy_g|

hi, ill take your advise tommy and let it run for a while,couldn't resist had a bit to-night,well pleased :smokin::spliff: gave me the giggles :stoned:

• Like 1

due to time conatraints fast bud has to come down they could have done with another week,i was complaining last week about these plants not growing enough bud and trickes,well they have done great in converting me to autos,anyone having doubts about fastbud#2,go for it, if i dont get just short of four onces on two of these it will be close,iv seen two once been banded about mabe that was for fast bud no 1,thanks sweet seed for the great seeds,mmm cream caramel looks good for next one.......jjl

post-2101-0-50170900-1309980026_thumb.jpg

post-2101-0-46671600-1309980063_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hi mate!

Nice harvest, thanks for the pics ;) She would have got much fatter with another week or two but I'm sure you'll do good use of what you harvested there, hehehe, hope you enjoy it :)

Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

• Like 1