Thanks for the presents

~nobody~

Just collected my package from my safe address and wanted to thank all at Sweet seeds for their generosity :yes: I knew I was going to get a tee as I'd been asked for size and I was hoping there might be a pack of seeds in there too so I was pleasantly surprised to find not one but three packs of seeds and a baseball cap too :yahoo:

I'll be saving the cap and tee for holidays but I'm hoping to crack the beans as soon as possible :yep:

Thanks guys :notworthy:

• Like 2

Hi mate! Congrats! :stoned:

I got a bit confused with this, but now I know what you're talking about... hehehe, it's the Cream of the Crop prize, and not a prize from our contest, hehe ;)

Hope you enjoy them. Actually those seeds were given to you by uk420 and not by Sweet Seeds. When we made our diary contest many seeds remained unclaimed and the admins from uk420 got dozens of packs in their hands which they were going to send back to Sweet Seeds. But Sweet Seeds decided to donate them to uk420 so they could be given as prizes for the Cream of the Crop contest.

So, there is a part of Sweet Seeds generosity on it, but they were given to you by the great team of uk420 ;)

Hope you enjoy our strains! :guitar:

Keep it sweet, cheers!

|tommy_g|

Your consistent generosity knows no bounds, Sweet Seeeds, thanks for choosing UK420 :notworthy:.

I hope your sales are increasing on a daily basis, I recommended a friend in France to start using SS and on a recent trip to Bossost in Spain he bought 15 seeds from one of the many grow shops there.

I only wish I knew more growers to point in your direction because I'm loving your Sweet Cheese, Flashback 2 and Snowfruit. Great breeding fellas :yep:

• Like 1

Just tasted some badly grown snow fruit this week and bloody hell I'm fruited out of my mind, there may be a hint or spearmint too but I'm no sure.

Thank you Sweet seeds ! There will be more sweet seeds cotc prizez so keep posting pics kidz !

• Like 1

You just forgot to say which strains you got :headpain:

I'm curious now :guitar:

hehehehe....

|tommy_g|

Sorry tommy. I got Sweet Tai, Flash back #2 and Green Poison. I'm not sure which I'm going to try first just yet.

• Like 1