Cream Caramel Auto Ready?

nyleridedog

Hi i was hoping for some advice

I have followed as close as poss, Tommys diary of the CC auto and also Serpents, which are excellent excellent reads.

I have tried to stick as close to your diarys as well but my plants are only 12 inches tall, My CC Auto's are 62 days today from seed and are bursting with tricomes.

The plants are stumpy but they have loads of bud!

Looking at the pics would you say im on track to harvest in the next few days

could this be a slow developer!

Also any idea what type of pheno i could have?

gallery_57169_2981_140989.jpg

gallery_57169_2981_6474.jpg

gallery_57169_2981_14056.jpg

gallery_57169_2981_121111.jpg

Thanks

Nyler

• Like 1

Hi mate!

Thanks for passing by and leaving the pics ;)

Looks almost ready to me, I would give her a few days more and then harvest... Maybe some 4 or 6 days more, specially if you appreciaty more relaxing highs :stoned:

They can grow a bit more than that, looks like the plant had a slow growth in the first stages of her life and when she started flowering she was very small yet. But flowering came in an explosive way, hehe, so you'll get a nice production, for such a quick auto. Maybe soil and/or lighting had something to do with the slow growth in the first stages.

Hope you enjoy your sweets, I wish you a good harvest! :skin_up:

|tommy_g|

Edited by Sweet Seeds

Thanks for the reply

I did notice that she started flowering pretty soon for the size she was...

She had april sun then onto a household cfl bulb for the first 2 weeks! so i dont think they got

the optimul lumens for such a quick develping plant!

First year of growing so it's all experiance!

Had a sly bud off though in the oven. and even tho it was quick dried

you can tell its a special smoke!

Cheers

Nyler

• Like 1

Yep mate, for a first experience you did well ;)

When I red "I have followed as close as poss, Tommys diary of the CC auto and also Serpents, which are excellent excellent reads" I thought to myself: "humm, don't think he used HPS lighting since the first week..." So that's obviously the big difference. Autos need the best light possible since their early days, so that they can get a good structure for an explosive flowering.

But if you got that kind of plant now I'm sure you'll get much better in your next try.

Enjoy it mate, keep it sweet! :skin_up:

|tommy_g|

Edited by Sweet Seeds

Nicely done , there's 3/4 oz there I reckon :wink:

Edited by SilC
  • Like 1

That's looking real nice dude and like Tommy, if you can keep away from the scissors I'd leave her a few more days.

Enjoy your fruits :yep:

• Like 1

Hey dude looks sweet! Chopped mine at 59 days i think it was and it was some of the nicest smoke i've had...I had the short dumpy girl...i prefered her coz it meant she could be kept nice n tight :spliff:

Enjoy your harvest

TS1

• Like 1

cheers for the replies guys

startin to get itchy scissor fingers.

one more thing. do you count the days total from seedling 1st poppin or days later when its tall and pround.

cheers

Edited by nyleridedog

cheers for the replies guys

startin to get itchy scissor fingers.

one more thing. do you count the days total from seedling 1st poppin or days later when its tall and pround.

cheers

I germ my seeds straight into soil so I usually count day 1 once they've broke the surface and are starting to get rid of the shell