Topping Double White and Green Poison ?

Ozone

Is it a good idea to top out Double White ? I have seen a diary on here where Green Poison has been topped with good results, but I can't seem to find any info with regards to the Double White.

Thanks

Guest weedmonsta

green poison loves to be topped m8, in last years comp i topped first then fimmed then fimmed again :) i had a short plant with loads of colas... i got 4 oz from her of lovely strong sweet bud :)check out my diary comp from 2009 theres a link in my sig

Edited by weedmonsta
  • Like 1

Weedmonsta,

Nice plant, I will be topping out the GP as you have, How long was left between your last fim and switching to 12/12, Someone recommended fimming just before switching to 12/12, but I don't know if thats a good idea.

Does anyone know about Topping the Double White ????

• Like 1

another +1 for topping green poison. did so with mine, its now in its third week of 12/12 and doing splendid.

• Like 1

Hi mates! :skin_up:

Thanks to all you guys that are trying to help our friend Ozone ;)

One of the contestants of the Sweet Seeds grow diary competition at the spanish forum CannabisCafe, worked only with Double White and topped them all a few times, while they were also subjected to the LST technic. I know you guys would have to be registered in that forum to be able to see the pics.

He won a 3rd place in the contest, so the diary has a lot of quality :stoned:

Stay cool, keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Edited by CinderellaMan
Removal of live link

Thank you all for your help. I think I will give some of the Double white a top, and some I will leave as single cola.

Does anyone have a link to the spanish diary that tommy is referring to ?? Is it a site outside of UK420 ?

A quick Thanks to SweetSeeds, for these genetics are the most amazing I have seen and tested in a long while. I will be trying more of your genetics in the future.

Ozone

Edited by Ozone
  • Like 1

Hi mates!

Just to say sorry for posting the link, I had no idea it was not allowed :headpain:

And thanks to CinderellaMan for editing my post :stoned:

Anywhere I can have a look at the "guide lines" for posting links in commercial subforums?

I know I can post www.sweetseeds.es ...so there must be a guide line for this. Maybe breeders with a subforum here can post a link to their shop but can't post any other links except for that :g:

Thanks again, cheers!

|tommy_g|

I'm currently growing Double White for the second time.

This time though I FIM'd the plant and it has responded very well.

Edited by PowerPainter
  • Like 1

Powerpainter: It was your Double White with the large single cola and lots of nice fat lower buds which made me go for it. Since you have something good to compare with and you have positive response to fimming then i think i will give it a go.

• Like 1

Powerpainter: It was your Double White with the large single cola and lots of nice fat lower buds which made me go for it. Since you have something good to compare with and you have positive response to fimming then i think i will give it a go.

Cheers man. I'm smoking the Double White right now and she is very tasty.

Yeah try Fimming. If you mess up you end up topping them so no big deal really.

Good luck

pp

• Like 1

All are now FIM'd and started to LST them,

thanks for everyones advice

Cheers

Edited by Ozone