Favourite Ballads

TheStoneDuk

There you go mate :) Good choice

To embed vid just copy address bar of video on youtube and paste into the media box which you get by clicking the icon with 3 little monitors. Six icons to the right of the smiley icon :)
  • Like 2

On the back of Neal young....

Nearly missed the sneaky vid, OG. Oh, that must be the sea shanty band. I caught some of 'em on the radio the other day :)

I'm gonna have to find another hanky :crybaby:

Bloody brilliant choon again lolz

thanks Rebel, some floyd was definitely due :yep:

Hiphip, it may be one where embedding has been disabled, I had that with my 1st vid. If it doesn't show at all you need to copy the address bar of the vid you want, not the embed code. Then click "insert media" icon and paste into the box. Hope that helps :)

great tune lolz hurt by johnny cash must be one of the sadest songs and videos iv seen im sure his wife dies just after it was made and he was not far behind her

I've been ploughing through youtube videos trying to remember tracks names but in the process I just remembered that I used to subconsciously whistle or hum a track when really elated happy for many years, but also realised I can't remember it :headpain: so I'll have to skip the ballad and other options and go straight for posting the heart string tugging stuff as I can remember, not trying to be a downer on the love thread, but this can be very uplifting I think, + very nice pics in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMbvcp480Y4,

• Like 1