Buzz Off How Often

ygnul

hi People

Having a slight spidermite problem had to kill three chronic mothers that had the little buggers. One problem i've 20 cuttings that i took from the mothers under a 400hps. Now they have got a few mites but no where near what the mothers had and they were on the lower leaves only. I've been treating with buzzoff and leaf coat for about a week and a half every three days. Is this enough or can you spray them more often? They seem to be under control(or more im hoping they are) and today i chopped of most lower branches of the plants to try and stem the tide.

Anyone got any foolproof organic methods all advice would be greatly appreciated.

Heres a little pic sorry about quality crap cam.

http://www.dom.com/img

post-111-1090007274.jpg

I'd be tempted to give ya cuts a good wash uder the shower mate, knock off any eggs & Borg.

Give ya grow room a good disinfect & a buzz off spray - then treat your cuts before going back in. About every 10-14 days is about the norm for using buzz off iirc :yinyang:

Do a good job & rid the fuckers properly :wassnnme:

Thanks Mr bishie

Ill try giving that a go what should i do blast the little feckers or try and swarm them off with a slower trickle.

Gonna be hard work dragging them all down from loft but what the hell hopefully itll be worth it.

Also am i right in thinking you should spray as lights go off please advise.

Was hopefully going to put in to flower soon, do you think i should wait to see if i can eliminate them first.

I cant see any on the top leaves of plants they were mostly on the lower older leaves so thats why i chopped them. was planning on doing it anyway

Sorry Bishie me old mukka, I gotta disagree.

Buzz-off needs to be used with a view to breaking the 5 day breeding cycle.

I am drawing to the end of a 12 month experiment on this. 3 months to go, so only early tentative conclusions: I have controlled spidermites to the point of virtual invisibility by using Buzz-off every 5 days for 15 days, then a break of 2 or 3 weeks, inspect and as soon as the first one is seen, start again. Often the break has been for over 6 weeks.

When used this way, Buzz-off does seem to keep the Borg {spider mites} firmly under control. Use Buzz-off too much {less that 5 days between sprays} and there is risk of burning the plant. use it all the time and you'll be skint, and the borg stand a better chance of developing a tolerance.

Just me thoughts on this.

Poo on the Borg!

thanks arnold

If you have been using it for nearly a year is it ok to use in flowering.

was hoping to change to flower next week. advice would be appreciated, also do you use leaf coat with buzzoff or is it a waste of cash.