Flashback 2 in Full Autumn Splendour

THC4METOO

Unfortunately I was unable to finish my Sweet Seeds Diary, so in return for such a generous offer which provided me with some of the nicest weed I have smoked in ages, here's some feedback on Flashback 2.

I chose Flashback 2 to highlight as there were already many other posters waxing lyrical about the other two I grew out, Sweet Cheese and Snowfruit.

post-11426-0-78419300-1307894125_thumb.jpg

The FB stood out from the beginning of the grow and was easily spotted by its huge 'elephant feet' leaves. I've never had a plant with such big leaves before, nor have I managed to keep the majority of them attached til the end of the grow, I put this down to switching to Oldtimers Organic bloom from biobizz when it started serious yellowing.

Later in flowering they started turning all kinds of beautiful colours that changed almost daily.

post-11426-0-90237800-1307894290_thumb.jpg

I took one branch at 8 weeks and left the rest for another week. They could have gone longer but I was going away for a week so chopped a bit earlier.

That 8 week branch was very powerful, me and the missus just looked at each other after first smoking it with almost fear in our eyes at how strong it was, and how it would only get better with time.

post-11426-0-98107300-1307894625_thumb.jpg

Beautiful colours, powerful aromas and a sophisticated and motivational buzz makes it perfect for daytime. Don't think of it as a weak smoke though, if you just sit and let it hit it pins you to the couch after a while, but get up before that happens and your set to go.

post-11426-0-71172700-1307894867_thumb.jpg

Nice job THC, i rate Sweet Seeds as one of the best seed breeders around, had nothing but great plants so far, great smoke/yields and very strong plants that will take some shit from the grower, jthe latest i`ve tried is Black Jack, again great smoke and will defo be doing her again :stoned:

I have to agree with all of that mate. I also have to add they're also the most generous and gracious breeders around, too.

• Like 1

Hi mates! Thanks for the comments! ;)

...and thanks THC4METOO for sharing those wonderful pics. You're right, we don't have almost any posts about Flash Back #2, so it's nice to have this thread here because the strain has quality and deserves it, hehe..

Keep it sweet, kind regards,

|tommy_g|