Cream 47

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Whats Happening People?

Just wondering if any of you had the Chance to Germinate Cream 47 and what was your Success rate was like?

Out of the 3 seeds I have tried to germinate, I only got one seedling so far, the other 2 seeds have turned Black in colour and look to be going no where, its been 4 or 5 days since I started germinating them. I have now put the last 2 seeds in for germinating so fingers crossed they work

The one that did Crack and sprouted did it in 12 - 24 hrs which I think is just perfect

Going to try and crack the last 2 from my 5 pack of Cream 47

Hope I dont just end out with one plant :doh::blub:

What an Expensive Plant that will be :(

I usually get 100% germination rate, So this is a turn up for the books IMO

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil

Hehe... seems like you have to give away the extra 2 to a friend or something, hehehe ;)

Even the black one, don't give up on her. I usually wait for 8 days and if the seed seems like she's not going to sprout I put her for another couple of days inside a glass of water. Most of the times they still refuse to sprout but I had success by doing that a couple of times.

Sometimes it may happen but it's not very usual to hear about seeds that doesn't germinate when in experienced hands, like yours, but it happens, after all we are talking about nature, not about brand new technology, and even the technology sometimes fails, hehehe. Yesterday a user from ICMag posted his experience with Green Poison, from seed to harvest, and he was saying that he was very happy with germination ratio, 100 seeds, 100 plants, 100% germination, hehe...

In my personal opinion the biggest issue about seeds that don't germinate and that are no older than 3 or 4 years is that they may have been subjected to hot temperatures while they are distributed or while they are stocked by the re-seller shop and that's why I also think it is better to buy seeds directly from the seedbanks to reduce risks.

Hope they all turn out good plants and you enjoy the Cream 47 :stoned:

Sweet regards, cheers!

|tommy_g|

Cheers Tommy

I just got a bit worried when the black one started to go no where. Silly me :doh:

So I have 4 of them now and I will find a home for them or make good use of them. Will keep the 2 strongest in Hydro and do the other 2 in soil or...

If any of the other plants I got going in with them are not very good I got Cream 47 sitting in the Subs Bench waiting for a go lol;)

That's it ;) You're a good plant manager, hehehe

Let us know how they're doing when they start growing. Sweet smokes!

Cheers!

tommy_g

Edited by Sweet Seeds

Nice to know mate ;)

Now you have to deal with 5 plants, hehehe, that's the revenge of Cream 47 :)

Sweet smokes! :oldtoker:

|tommy_g|