Vacuuming Trikes Or Smokin Mite's?

ukscroger

read on an ealier thread that you can vacuum the mites off each cola... if i do this is it gunna suck off a load of trilkes? i dried a little bit of the bud and it seems ok so far. its not completely dry yet, tho someitmes it does make me cough some :ouch: , how bad is smoking mites?? :(:smoke:lol;)

i cant believe ive done it already without thinking too much about it. the plant didnt have any of the clusters or anything going on. although there is evidence everywhere under the 30x lens. i keep telling myself, i must have already smoked them from bought weed so....

btw, thehairs you find sometimes in dealer weed? are they spider mite webbing or some sort of plant thing???

and the magnifier trick?? i want a spliff now and can barely keep my eyes open. i will give it a go and report back how hard it is...

maybe the hairs are from growers pets, i find that when i trim it seems to attract hairs.

i am currently smoking spider weed and seems alrite, and to be honest if we grew naturly outside woundnt our weed have some insects in it? and slug trails ahhhhgggg i think i dont mind the spider weed as long as its not slugtrail weed.

i cant get rid of spidermites or thrips from my growroom, just keep there numbers low with the use of 'pest-off'.. i have never noticed them having any taste or smoking any harsher than spider free buds... at the end of the day you probably eat and breathe in loads of little bugs everyday without any ill effects.

i think they die and fall off when the buds are dry and most of the time they live on the underside of leaves anyway not the buds..

i wouldnt go near the buds with a hoover..

thanks dudes, and i was thinking i was gunna get shot down in flames for smoking spiders and NOT vacuuming them. cool, sometimes it crackles and is a little off putting as the first image in my mind is of a *100 mag' spider mite :spliff: my mates certainly dont mind tho and just puff on... :no: then again i aint told them :smoke: -->prob better off for it