Pictures Of Sunsets

Globetrotter76

sunset from space, can't remember which sattylite, but i'm sure it's the satalite of love that lou reed was going on about in the 70's

post-67-1091613675.jpg

Dohped - amazing pic...can even watch as the lights go on!

Here a a couple of my efforts, Ive alot more sunsets, Will try and post the best.

post-67-1091802262.jpg

Same sunset....has an edge I recon...this was on sunday night after a very <ahem> 'fueled' weekend. lol

post-67-1091802465.jpg

Here is a series of moody sets taken looking up into the Lake District...UK

They have been tweaked a little too

post-67-1091803925.jpg

Here is a series of moody sets taken looking up into the Lake District...UK

They have been tweaked a little too

Scrogger, I love the black and white version very dark, very moody, fantastic. Any chance of a copy about the right size for a my pc's desktop?

HK

Any chance of a copy about the right size for a my pc's desktop?

Cheers for the comments, much appreciated...I've missed some amazing sunsets up here recently...but the autumn sets are the best for coulour, so Ill prob keep the thread up dated...

The three pics above are trimmed down as u can see...I could stretch the b&w one for you to desktop ratios, but it'll look well odd....

I've attached a photo that the above came from (1024X768)....lots of black top and bottom, but should be ok for your desktop...hope u like, if u need it resizing, let me know.

Nitramkram - wicked thread!

post-67-1091879084.jpg