Pictures Of Sunsets

Globetrotter76

Guest Red Dragon
I gotta question to ask...why does everyone like a pic of a good sunset?

Hmmmm,  :ninja:

sun_smiley_gif.gif

I've seen alot of sunsets here from others back gardens...here's one from my mums garden...

241148[/snapback]

Looking great TMS!

Reason for the sunsets? There's nothing quite like sitting down to a firey spectacular sunset, whilst toking on your favourite herbal smoke. Add to that 30 or so other growers and its a memorable occasion indeed.

Ambersea and EO were pro-active in finding some of the nicest sunset pics, taken by themselves and it sorta snowballed from there!

They all look mighty fine, dontcha think?

RD

Your reason for sunsets y_ I couldnt agree more, you know, when I find my perfect property, it will have these things: Woodland to the rear, a pond/river/stream, or some natural water in/thru it. And it has to have a spectacular view of the sunset....

I do love Amberseas pics, a few too similar sets, but gives a good effect, hard working ambersea...do you snap for fun or for work Ambersea?

Globetrotters pics rock...love to see sets from all over the world..seeing as though I aint been off Blighty yet...:ninja:

Love all the sunsets, testament to 'our' artyness, a great variety...I can see this thread coming alight (literally) over winter.

All hail the sun!!!

sun_smiley_gif.gif

:yinyang:

More of my own sunset snaps coming soon...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice shots Giz. B)

....saw a fab sunset here the other day ...but by the time I sorted batteries for the camera it had gone. :spliff:

You best bring back some good uns from your visit to Oz. :yep:

EO

• 1 month later...