random guerrilla photos

farmer boy

20 hours ago, Andromedian said:

@Dr feelgood

dfg's looking very nice mate

We have a load  of these on the go...

not autos but just very very early, 

need to get these fuckers out well early..

do you have any pink phenos?

most of ours are pink....not sure what is best? Will have to ask @panik

be lucky

This DFG is probs not a full on auto but very quick and quite small but she's something else, Dont have anything pink as yet but ive heard the pink ones are nice examples.:skin_up:

• Like 2

20 hours ago, BLhaze said:

@Dr feelgood looking very nice! Anyone know what them little orange things come off of? The one in the bottom right* of the last pic? Im wanting to remove the source for next year... I find them all over my budding plants every visit! No doubt they will be a cause of mold if left in developing buds?..  

eta, it seems i dont know my left from my right! lol 

I dont know what they are mate but will endeavour to find out.:skin_up:

• Like 2

I see them every year on my buds. Not sure but I think they come from trees, but don't know which.  Would like to find out too...however they seem harmless and I don't think cause mould issues.

Edited by zug
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Bubs Smoosh said:

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Long time since I posted in here. Looks like everyone is having a good year!

I need to be bothered to upload some pics of the Pink Kush this year. Seems to be getting better and better. There's a pheno which auto'd on me which is magnificent... :)

Peace

BS

Hey Bubs how's you , I thought you was state side nowadays , how you been ??

• Like 1

@Punta Roja nothing to see here, just growing and growing and soon... growing more....

large.DSCF5726.JPGlarge.DSCF5727.JPGlarge.DSCF5728.JPGlarge.DSCF5729.JPG

this ultra fast flowering indica strain will lull you to sleep with its weighty waiting for it to do something. s'pretty n'all, but i prefer yours PR ;)

regarding Pink DFGs

large.DSCF5742.JPGlarge.DSCF5740.JPGlarge.DSCF5738.JPGlarge.DSCF5724.JPGlarge.DSCF5723.JPG

and from the spy phone we have some of the growing in plain sight plants

large.5b670915663e1_Photo0691(2).jpglarge.5b6709167097d_Photo0690(2).jpglarge.5b6709146346b_Photo0692(2).jpglarge.5b670912af065_Photo0693(2).jpglarge.5b67091121826_Photo0694(2).jpglarge.5b6709102ad3d_Photo0700(2).jpglarge.5b67090bec3ab_Photo0708(2).jpg

green fingered high fives all round this thread by the way. inspirational clandestine gardeners the lot of ye...

:cheers:

• Like 12

Few snaps of some later plant outs, mixture of RGSC gear and others 

All in swamp tubes, most had a bit of LST. Plot's far from ideal but hey ho :bong:

large.PHOTO13.jpglarge.PHOTO2.jpglarge.PHOTO24.jpglarge.PHOTO7.jpglarge.PHOTO12.jpglarge.PHOTO15.jpglarge.PHOTO5.jpglarge.PHOTO1.jpglarge.PHOTO11.jpg

@Ch@ppers @panik The last photo is a Kushty (left) and KKFV (right) in a side by side battle of the kushes lol 

• Like 32

large.DSC00081.JPGlarge.DSC00079.JPG

Sensi seeds mexican sativa living her days out in a disused car park in town,

I made a schoolboy error when planting out that i never figured i wouldnt be able to get the spade through the hardcore hence the tyre.:skin_up:

• Like 21

26 minutes ago, Oafman said:

This mighty Greengold is my biggest plant. Over 8ft tall.

U5fL3uB.jpg

Looks well into flower aswell :yep: 

• Like 5

today is 111 days since the seeds got a 30 minute soak in seaweed solution then popped into root trainers in the dark.

111 days later we got some Mighty Gold action

large.DSCF5758.JPGlarge.DSCF5760.JPGlarge.DSCF5765.JPGlarge.DSCF5771.JPGlarge.DSCF5774.JPGlarge.DSCF5787.JPGlarge.DSCF5788.JPGlarge.DSCF5789.JPGlarge.DSCF5791.JPGlarge.DSCF5794.JPG

next to her sisterlarge.DSCF5796.JPGlarge.DSCF5795.JPGlarge.DSCF5798.JPGlarge.DSCF5799.JPGlarge.DSCF5806.JPGlarge.DSCF5783.JPGlarge.DSCF5779.JPGlarge.DSCF5768.JPGlarge.DSCF5767.JPGlarge.DSCF5766.JPG

next to them is a dutch passion durban poison, getting on for big...

large.DSCF5777.JPG

heres a group shot with some DFG regrowth in the front as welllarge.DSCF5803.JPG

:cheers:

• Like 40