random guerrilla photos

farmer boy

Okay, so I went to two of my plots this evening to feed the girls, bolster my mollusc defences and to take some snaps. This was the first time I have visited these plants in about a month now, and I was hoping to see that they had grown more, however they are still the same height. It seems growth has stalled, perhaps several weeks ago. Maybe due to nutrient deficiencies, or maybe just because they are flowering now. The one positive though, is that they have all thrown out flowers since my last visit. Even the Iced Grapefruit is about 2-3 weeks into flower now, which I wasn't expecting. The Red Purps are about 3/4 weeks into flower so they will definitely be ready by late September, which remains true to the breeder's description.

Red Purps & Iced Grapefruit

Red Purps & Iced Grapefruit

Red Purps 2

Iced Grapefruit & Red Purps

Unfortunately darkness was working against me and I had lost the light completely almost by the time I had left the first plot to head to the second, which was nearby.

Iced Grapefruit

Iced Grapefruit

(Left to right: Ghost Train Haze, Kosher Kush, Purple Afghan Kush)

Ghost Train Haze, Kosher Kush & Purple Afghan Kush

(Kosher Kush & Purple Afghan Kush)

Kosher Kush & Purple Afghan Kush

I will need to come back again soon so that I can get some better photos of the above plants as I had totally lost the daylight by the time I got to the second plot, and on my phone camera the pics were coming out shit in low light, even with flash on. And no, I won't be using these spots again next year as the plants are only getting direct sunlight from about 11am to 6pm. Consequently, they have stretched a bit as a result of this and not grown to their full potential either. Nonetheless, they will still give me some potent sticky in the coming weeks.

• Like 4

I reckon 2and a bit weeks but I could be wrong @@InsideMan

Best to keep an eye on them mate , miss the window and plants could turn to mush in a heartbeat, they look on point so far though mate , props to the grower,..

@@TheInsideMan they look like nice plants mate. That middle link that is not a close up has lovely structure. Love seeing that spiralling sort of helter skelter pattern of buds on a plant, very cool.

• Like 1

@@TheInsideMan they look like nice plants mate. That middle link that is not a close up has lovely structure. Love seeing that spiralling sort of helter skelter pattern of buds on a plant, very cool.

Yeah love it when you see the buds forming and you get the jist of where they are going to cone up into big donkey dicks , some of these plant are doing really well this year I'm very pleased with them , this plot are all very uniform and identical looking they are loving life basking in all day sun here...

https://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=galleryℑ=379709

Edited by TheInsideMan
  • Like 6

Yeah love it when you see the buds forming and you get the jist of where they are going to cone up into big donkey dicks , some of these plant are doing really well this year I'm very pleased with them , this plot are all very uniform and identical looking they are loving life basking in all day sun here...

https://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=galleryℑ=379709

looking good what strains this you've cooked?

URL=https://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=galleryℑ=379709]gallery_98528_13531_41988.jpeg[/url]

Those ones posted today and yesterday, were a selected Royal Dane male X GreenGold X RepPurps , most are showing the purple hues from the RedPurps aswell so lovely looking plants , strong smell and nice sticky .. Still 10 days to 2 weeks left on those , The Kong#1's are ready and are coming down next week, things are looking good so far..

• Like 7