random guerrilla photos

farmer boy

@@soiled Thanks bro. Yeah to be honest the redpurps is probably the best GG plant I've grown to date (minus yield, but that sure aint everything). I had a smoke of some not properly dried weed,and well I was blown away by it. A real thick aromatic smoke with hash, purple, sweet tones going on, a real nice taste. Smooth but a thick hit. The high is amazing. Proper trippy high that settles right in.it feels more indica than most of the outsdoor I've grown which have more bordered on uppy sati effects. Quite hard to explain but I never would have imagined it being this good, especially the shit weather it flowered in. This is from the small immature popcorn buds that have dried quicker too. Can't wait to grind up some proper bud from her. 100% growing next year, probably my main strain. It might not for everyone else, but redpurps ticks my boxes!

Silly billy looking hash there mate. Good job

• Like 3

Clone EPK ready at around 9weeks. Tiny bit of mould here and there although it was just starting in main kola. This one is a bit more golfball nuggity and done better in the weather. A little under 5ft and has been a bit pale since wk4 of flower. Pungent but slightly unpleasant smell if i'm honest, hope the cure cures it ;)

Very happy for my 1st season :) Cheers Fang

med_gallery_91249_10721_68837.jpgsml_gallery_91249_10721_96421.jpg

Camel Kush CKxRNXFLB - still doing well but few weeks left on all of them. Tiny bit of mould, low down on the shaded side, hope for a happy ending still. One of them is getting a nice fruity smell.

med_gallery_91249_10721_159318.jpgmed_gallery_91249_10721_29436.jpg

Ah man - I'm excited to see our EPK's @@Blunt_Wit that looks like a stunner. I'd like to hear more about the unpleasant smell - I have one that smells a bit sicky - it turns more kushy/fruity with a cure. #1 pheno (#2 being mold prone, #3 being BLB and #4 the fruitiest one... more to come on these in due course ;)).

Afternoon and happy hump-day to the working folk. Fairly monstrous update from a not so monstrous lunch-break.

I decided to take the piss and go for a long walk at lunch. My car is in the garage for repairs, some dizzy blonde lady reversed into me when I was at a spot. Awkward, covered in resin, bag full of trimmed buds, managed to throw my bag in the back, but had to hold her kid whilst she gave me her insurance details. The poor little boy, held him at arms length, but the look he gave me, he knew I was up to something lol

Anyhoo - no claims bonus fucked C/O dizzy blondie - and on foot for the plot visits. All is well though - only two days to put a new back panel on, realign my wheels and repair an alloy.

So... enough banter/waffle... what you all tuned in for... the photos :)

MF - pulled out two tiny thumbnail sized bits of mold - waiting till next week to bring her in - got a pal from the North that's a big fan of MF - so let's hope the finish is strong from her - a photo of a few of her good sides lol and a close up:-
gallery_94407_11342_68671.jpeg

gallery_94407_11342_14687.jpeg

gallery_94407_11342_50042.jpeg

A small Ulduz on the right (near) - frooty cheese refusing to stay down (tied the bitch down AGAIN), tall ulduz near left, another frooty cheese wedged in there for good measure ;)

gallery_94407_11342_19586.jpeg

Sweet Soul from Female Seeds - smells like peppercorn candy. Mental.

gallery_94407_11342_7029.jpeg

And @@topbud mentioned ol' HKB - from his stable - RD x Ulduz - this one is a stand out. Makes me quiver (that's another way of saying wank myself off, solo style)

gallery_94407_11342_88708.jpeg

And the whole of her for perspective - plow!
gallery_94407_11342_303080.jpeg

• Like 18

everyone wants to talk about my bad smell @@Bubs Smoosh what is it with ppl today ;)

Hard to describe but its a smell i have noticed in fresh weed before so not freaking out. Its sort of fresh&green but too pungent like it would be bitter to eat, raw garlic/onion but not garlic or oniony is as close as i can get. There is a kush and maybe mouldy strawberry thing behind the fresher green smell.

e2a - btw sorry to hear about car, quick thinking though holding onto the kid till she provided details ;)

Edited by Blunt_Wit

Guest Andromedian

everyone wants to talk about my bad smell @@Bubs Smoosh what is it with ppl today ;)

Hard to describe but its a smell i have noticed in fresh weed before so not freaking out. Its sort of fresh&green but too pungent like it would be bitter to eat, raw garlic/onion but not garlic or oniony is as close as i can get. There is a kush and maybe mouldy strawberry thing behind the fresher green smell.

e2a - btw sorry to hear about car, quick thinking though holding onto the kid till she provided details ;)

sounds like zug and me must have been cooking near there ha ha

• Like 2

It's a crawl game this gg! Went to check on my purple maroc and easy sativa today and cut off alot of mold on the pm! Can't harvest it till Sunday either 😭 grabbed a handful and praying the rest will survive till then. The es is molding up to and is hardly into flower! So if I'm fucking lucky I might get an ounce but I reckon it will be alot less. 6 months of love and care and it all falls at the last couple weeks. There's some awsome stuff going on in here which sometimes is easy to look over but the bud you guys are bringing home is very impressive! Need earlier strains next year.. Here's a pic of a little bud I rescued today hope there's some better ones to come 😞

gallery_92373_10644_50231.jpg

• Like 8

Guest OutdoorAl

The es is molding up to and is hardly into flower! So if I'm fucking lucky I might get an ounce but I reckon it will be alot less.

Get yourself summit Danish or Canadian next year. You won't be disappointed. Es and pm have had there day mate

Edited by OutdoorAl
  • Like 5

@@Bubs Smoosh Your no claims bonus will be fine if it is her fault because you are claiming off her insurance not yours.

That is what I believed pal. But apparently after a bit of digging, I am in breach of my insurance if I don't mention it when I come up for renewal.

The best thing to do is to buy a report on my insurance... I think it costs a tenner to get it from a site (my mate did tell me but memory is like a sieve). Then I will know if the insurance co's have info (i.e. her insurance told my insurance)... If they don't have info - I won't declare it... If they do - I have to, otherwise the insurance is null and void...

The kicker / biggest piss-take - I have just passed the 5 years since my DR10 (drink drive)... so my premium went down massively this year... and I wanted to buy a new car...

Copied from Confused.com:-

Non-fault accidents – how do they affect your premium?

Some insurers’ data shows that drivers who were in an accident that wasn’t their fault are more likely to be in an accident again that is their fault in the next few years.

That’s why if you’re in a non-fault accident, your car insurance premium might rise at renewal.

What if you claim from the other person’s insurance though?

You're still likely to see a rise when renewal comes up. "But that's unfair!" we hear you cry.

That's how it works - it's all based on years' worth of statistics, and the figures don't lie.

What if you just don’t report it?

You have to report any accident to your insurer - it’s all in the small print. If you don’t and your insurer finds out, they might cancel your policy or refuse to pay if you make a claim.

That’s why it’s best to look for a cheaper deal when your renewal comes up, as prices are more likely to be higher this time round.