...and the winners are...

Sweet Seeds-tommy

:cheers: Got my package today too, same as ratdog with the extras so a big thankyou to sweet seeds for that and the wild rose and cream caramel seeds i chose were safely wrapped in the middle, nice plain packaging too so a big thumbs up for that!.

Nice T-shirts and caps but unfortunately i dare not wear these without outer clothing, although i would personally happily wear them others may wonder what sweet seeds is and if they ask what do i say? :angel_not:

Thanks to withnail for organising this, sweet seeds, Joolz and 420 :notworthy:

• Like 2

My parcel also arrived earlier today, a massive thanks to everyone involved, Sweet Seeds for their generosity and included in my parcel were

1x Trophy

1x Iolite

1x Black Jack Auto

1x Cream Caramel Auto

1x Cream 47

2x T-shirts

2x Caps

1x bag

2x Lighters

5x Stickers

I think that’s everything, the only down side was despite loads of packaging on the trophy, it did get damaged in transit, no doubt a postie used it as a football, but it still didn’t take away from the excitement of it being like Cannabis Christmas in Serpentsville :yahoo:

So thanks once again to Sweet Seeds, Withnail, Joolz and everyone else involved, I can’t wait to have my first blast on the Iolite and here’s a pic of all me goodies :guitar:

gallery_57657_3504_22526.jpg

• Like 2

Got mine yesterday as well thanks for your generosity sweet seeds and all at 420 involved that made this brill comp happen

• Like 1

Hi mates!

Thanks for the comments on things arriving, hehehe, and for the pics also ;)

Keep thanking withnail because he had a hard time re-distributing the prizes for all you guys, he was really patient and kind for doing that, so he deserves all the kind words. Just like Joolz when seeds for the contest were sent in November-December, he also had a determinant contribution to make this contest possible this year, thanks mate ;)

And also, thanks to all you guys who participated in this contest, it was a pleasure to do it here at uk420 and so we hope to keep doing this kind of initiatives, at least once a year, to keep the habit, hehehe ;)

Enjoy your sweets, cheers!

|tommy_g| & the Sweet Seeds crew :stoned:

• Like 2

Keep thanking withnail because he had a hard time re-distributing the prizes for all you guys, he was really patient and kind for doing that.

Yeah right! My parcel turned up strapped to the back of a donkey and the sherpa guide was right pissed off like, Not my fault he got soaked in the rain, didn't stop him beating me like i was a fuking pinata tho!! :ouch:

Cheers withers, 'Royal mail' next time eh! :rofl:

peace :hippy:

Guest oldskoolsmoker

Nice one Withnail Joolz sweet seeds and tommy got everything safe and sound :smokin:

Love my volcano now is my time to give up the tobacco nothing but pure js and volcanos for the last day so think I will stay like this love it :smokin:

Thanks again

Oss

• Like 1

just picked my goodies up from sorting office, was delivered thursday :guitar:

post-47642-0-82390200-1310207803_thumb.jpg

a big thanks to withnail, joolz, tommy and sweet seeds. cheers guys :yep:

• Like 1

Wow the posty arrived today with the cup (slightly bent - bloody Royal Mail :wallbash: )- Cheers Withnail & Sweet Seeds :clapping:

The prize from Sweet Seeds arrived a couple of weeks ago - it only took 4 days to deliver from Spain which was impressive as it was heavy. The packaging was also stealthy - thanks once again Sweet Seeds :yep:

For my prize I chose:

1 Pack of 3 Cream Caramel Seeds

1 Pack of 3 Cream Caramel Auto Seeds

1 Pack of 3 Green Poison Seeds

1 Secret Icer

1 x 5 kg Plagron Hummus de lombriz

1 x 1 kg Guanokalong Guano Murciélago

1 Plagron Bio Supermix

In addition to the above Sweet Seeds also sent: a couple of lighters (very nice with a built in torch), couple of T Shirts (fairly discrete :ninja:), couple of hats, bags, stickers, and some Cream 47 & Double White seeds.

Here is the cup :cheers: - I might have to crack open a bottle of San Miguel and have a drink from the cup and a toke on something out of one of the jars tonight :spliff:

gallery_12660_3076_47889.jpg

• Like 2

Shit SC, what's that man? the Lotus posistion? Damn i couldn't sit like that i tell'ya. Bloody shame like but my belt digs into me fat belly and cuts the circulation off to my legs :D .

Njoy your prizes Chilli'n'SC :wink:

Sweet!!

sorry i took so long Withnial, just landed back in blighty today.

Seeing the pics im excited !! acnt wait to get them girld growing Wooo hooo

big thanks again again for the comp to all invloved.

an sorry again for dragging my arse,

• Like 1

Shit SC, what's that man? the Lotus posistion? Damn i couldn't sit like that i tell'ya. Bloody shame like but my belt digs into me fat belly and cuts the circulation off to my legs :D .

Njoy your prizes Chilli'n'SC :wink:

:rofl: You don't use the lotus position? I have become an expert, you have to meditate first mind!

You see in the pic, BM that is the Speed Devil you kindly, accidentally gave me with the auction beans. You can keep up=to=date in my diary. CHEERS MATE.

post-58709-0-00913100-1310453093_thumb.jpg :ninja:SC

• Like 1

Glad everyone has their prizes.I've sent out yours today NJD, and tomorrow I will send out Se7ens and Beanpoppers then thats the lot :yahoo:

• Like 3

Guest hantshaze

Glad everyone has their prizes.I've sent out yours today NJD, and tomorrow I will send out Se7ens and Beanpoppers then thats the lot :yahoo:

Good work Withnail :notworthy:

• Like 2