Mohan Ram

badgerbadger

Anyone grown Mohan Ram? Ive looked around the entire internet and cant find much info on it. I got one I just started, but its at the seedling stage still..

I've grown Moham Ram, link in sig to sweet seeds 2011 diary.

I flowered it for 63 days and I wrote the following in my smoke report:

M ram ...fruity, slight grapefruit undertones. Heavy stone, relaxing, keeps sending me to sleep, Great night time smoke

And later wrote:

Finally, we have Moham Ram, great for the last couple of spliffs in the evening. You get that pulling your quilt around you and sinking into soft furnishings feeling before the soothing caress of sweet oblivion

e2 add photo of bud cured about 3 weeks

post-24068-0-11846000-1305567440_thumb.jpg

Edited by TheStoneDuk
  • Like 1

Nice one, good grow man, just read through it, real shame about the mould tho, The mohan looks pretty tasty, it'll take me a while to smoke several ounces at the rate of a couple of spliffs a night! :spliff:

Ive got a cream caramel, a mohan ram, and a blue widow(dinafem) on the go at the moment....if i had a time machine i would fast forward the next 3 months

I hear ya, bud. It sure teaches patience this game. I find the last week or 2 are the hardest.

Yeh, the mould was a bummer but was all my fault, not the plants.

I've grown diesel by Dinafem and that was such a cracking smoke I ordered some more.

There's also quite a few people that grew out cream caramel for the competition.

Best of luck with your grow :yep:

• Like 1

I've grown it before and liked it alot, was an amazing resin producer, super dark green, allmost blue leafs and buds. Nice and dense too. Really flavourful smoke, good relaxing stone, and great aroma. It is one of my favourite sweetseeds crosses. I have another 2 in veg now, because i missed the smoke so much i had to stick them in, even before all the new seeds i had just bought. You'll love it mate, its quality.

• Like 1

wow, sounds good man! I was a bit dubious about it because of the lack of journals and info on it, but glad to hear its a good strain.

Dinafem have some really good strains, i grew a freebie critical+ last time round, was a good solid plant with heavy buds.

Moham Ram, fantastic choice! I'm about to start growing these again as they're a favourite of mine. Completely rid me of my ms symptoms for a long old time after smoking it. Relaxing, munchy-inducing, excellent taste in the smoke even with only a short cure. I grew mine 12/12 from seed last time and still got great results, this time I'm going to veg them for 8 weeks first so will be all the more better for it I'm sure.

Anyways, Moham Ram = Great choice and won't let you down as long as you don't let her down :)

• Like 1