Graffiti Outline

BushDoctoR

heres a little sketch i done, i hope you like it......

im not a vandal by the way, i do not write on peoples walls (unless they ask me to!)

post-67-1089465779.jpg

Guest lazlo woodbine

nice BD.. and the cindy bud...... very nice, ..but that hash... there's quality.. ;)

Laz

• 3 weeks later...

thats some sweet graf mate. it aint vandalism dude, its art. thats made me wanna dig out my blackbook and do some outlines :spliff: weed and graffiti always go soooo well 2getha!

peace dude

(p.s. that would look propa sick on a train....just a thought.. :smoke: )

hi

Nice work :unsure:

UK: Cannabis Daubings

URL: http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v04/n1077/a01.html

Newshawk: Herb

Rate this article Votes: 0

Pubdate: Wed, 28 Jul 2004

Source: Express & Echo (UK)

Copyright: 2004 Northcliffe Electronic Publishing Ltd.

Details: http://www.mapinc.org/media/3253

CANNABIS DAUBINGS

Graffiti has been daubed on walls in a Mid Devon town which will lead to a costly clean-up bill. In recent weeks new scrawls have been spotted on walls at Tiverton's pannier market, on the new housing development opposite East Devon College and in the skate park.

The culprits have not been caught in the act, but one vandal, who signs the tag 'THC', is particularly prolific. What is worrying is the hardly veiled drug reference in this 'tag'.

THC stands for tetrahydrocannabinol - the active narcotic ingredient in marijuana.

The yellow and black writing is designed in 2ft high lettering.

A Mid Devon District Council spokeswoman said she was familiar with the THC vandal.

"We have already come across this offender before," she said. "We can only deal with the damage done to council-owned property, so the pannier market is our problem."

Bongme

*remembers painting up a massive dope leaf and blushes*

when they say that its one writer that tags THC, i'd think it was a crew name rather than individual tags, i.e. i'm in PSA crew, there are loads of other crews, most of em with 3-letter abbreviations. either that or he's an unimaginative git, haha.

peace

What is worrying is the hardly veiled drug reference in this 'tag'.

what worrying about it??? :yinyang:

thats some sweet graf mate. it aint vandalism dude, its art. thats made me wanna dig out my blackbook and do some outlines

where abouts you from m8?? where have got up?

im thinking of getting back into painting, legal stuff and that, i cant really be breaking into train yards anymore

i got some stuff up in Blueprint in Selly Oak up Brum mate, and various throw-ups around the place. i'm living in wolvo at the mo. aint painted for ages tho, paint costs too much when you're living off a giro :unsure:

if you wanna do some legals and can get to brum, i highly reccomend Blueprint. legal walls, soooo much good stuff already up (DO NOT paint on the walls under the power station tho, or be prepared for repercussions from the locals :yinyang: ), plus the coppers never go over there so a nice fat spliff whilst havin a break (remember the paint fumes:puke:!!) from paintin is possible.

where you at bud? mite have to link up one day for some aerosol fun!

peace

im from london m8, aint painted for ages, the last illegal thing i did was simple trackside thing round my way about 3 years ago

my crew and I used to be quite famous around various areas in s.e london, at one point we tottaly dominated the trains on a certain line with dye markers, every train we'd get on would have one of us up on it somewhere (usually the front or back of the train as they clean them less often that the sides) ;)

i also had a 3 colour dub on a freight train that toured the country for well over a year!!! someone i know spotted it in dover

my biggest hits were at waterloo east, i posted the one of my storys here before

found it....

i will post pics when i do some new stuff :soap:

by the way, did you know that decent paint (montana etc) goes at about £2 for a full size can these days?? its got me tempted :D

fuck it man legal or not, graffiti is untapped talent.

on my way through paris last year i seen some real nice stuff, like che guevara, marley.

pure class man, i can't draw / design for shit (and heres me doing a webdesign course :D). big hats off to you guys.

i remember as a kid (i grew up in a little town of 50k people) the underpass next to our school got done, its under a dual carriageway so we're talking a good 150 foot long wall.....couple guys put up 2 robots argueing ready to fight, fucking top drawer it is, still there 20 years later.

if it's really good stuff man they should just leave it.

mmmmmm got me thinking now, might have to ask the mrs what i am allowed to do with the walls in my 'puter room.......may have to pick your talented brains later.

stay safe lads and no smoking near them cans

i don't use Montana mate, its crap. last time i tried to use it, i managed to clog up 3 fat-caps (pink-dot) without even managing to get anyting out. i use Belton now man, a LOT better, easier to control and £2.50 a can near me. i aint done a train yet, still want to tho man.

keep paintin bruv, stay safe and dont get caught!

peace

(will post pics wen i get round to gettin some new stuff up)

Guest FlyinHigh

Ive never done it :headpain:

doesn't mean i wouldn't like to though :headpain:

I think the graffiti brighten's up them plain wall's etc, beautifully :unsure: