Creme Cabbage

schmoakie

Hello Sweet Seeds, I am currently growing some of your Cream Caramel, 2 of three plants are doing very well however one is quite different in comparison, would you care to have a look...

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=263217&pid=2695495&st=15entry2695495

Basically it appears that no pistils or bud sites have appeared yet tho the other two are well into pistil production, of course something may start tomorrow then again the indications are that one plant is pure sexless :eek:

What do you think?

it's taking up valuable space in my small cab, another 4-5 days of non production and i'd say it's going into a stir fry, the other two CC's are looking sweet with plenty of obvious bud sites but cabbage looks pure neutered, ah well :ermm:

Hi mate! Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum, here at uk420 ;)

Sorry to know about that... I've checked out the pics and she seems to be refusing to start flowering, isn't it? Or the leaves are really that strange? (by looking at the pics I can't be sure if there is any problem with the leaves nor what problem it could be).

Some phenotypes may start flowering a bit latter than others so if the other 2 don't seem to be going to fill all the flowering space, maybe you should give her another week or two and see how she develops.

Are the 2 last pics from you thread (posted in post #22) pics of that one you are worried about? For what I can see in those leaves the plant is starting to form pistils and it seems to me that all those pistils and others that soon will come, together in a week or two, will be looking like flowers... I don't know, but I think I already had plants that looked like that in the beginning of flowering. Just don't know if I'm missing something, but you'll tell me ;)

:skin_up:

Hope she's ok my friend, thanks for passing by and let me know how things are going from time to time. Kind regards,

|tommy_g|

Hi tommy, thanks for response, No probs with the leaves they are fat and healthy it's just the no signs of pistils while the other two have been showing for at least a week now, I was just curious to know if there are records of the odd "neutral" as my one appears to be, here, some pics for comparison...

Pics are out of sequence, 2,3,4 are caramel. 1,5,6 are cabra. note in pic 1 the stem is quite bare but on other plants there are pistils everywhere, just an observation.

No real worries, otherwise it's looking real good.

Cheers. schmoakie.

post-61137-0-36480700-1305421348_thumb.jpg

post-61137-0-17371100-1305421366_thumb.jpg

post-61137-0-04818500-1305421380_thumb.jpg

post-61137-0-13919300-1305421394_thumb.jpg

post-61137-0-06033100-1305421406_thumb.jpg

post-61137-0-32813700-1305421422_thumb.jpg

Edited by schmoakie

Thanks for the pics mate ;)

Yes, that one is not showing a single pistil yet. I would wait a bit more. Other possibility is that the plant could be a non-auto, but this would be the first time I see it happening... we never know... If so she would need 12 hours of complete darkness to start flowering, would be fast flowering and clonable, but I suppose you can't give her 12/12. Lets hope she's just a bit delayed...

Keep us informed, sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|