large yielders?

ChunkyBud

Green Poison

E2a, Thinking about it, all the ones i`ve grown were great yielders, Cream caramel, J47, Sweet Cheese, sad, have blackjack in flower atm and that looks promising :yep:

Edited by ratdog

Green Poison

E2a, Thinking about it, all the ones i`ve grown were great yielders, Cream caramel, J47, Sweet Cheese, sad, have blackjack in flower atm and that looks promising :yep:

out of those which one would you say stood out for taste and qaulity of smoke would you say?

just looking for a good base place to start. ive grown before (uk cheese) and it went very well till a friend shopped me. well so called friend. im just so eager to start again and see the first flowers blooming in my future grow room. feel so left out with all you lucky buggers just popping into your grow rooms and having a little peak at yer babies. geeee cant wait for that. most of all i cant wait until i dont have to buy the terdyness of the streets.

out of those which one would you say stood out for taste and qaulity of smoke would you say?

If i had to choose two of the ones i`ve already done, i`d have Cream Caramel for the night time and J47 for the day, as far as taste i`m not sure as my vape doesn`t pass the on as good as a joint but i only eat/vape these days :stoned:

The much overlooked Ice cool.. :wink:

Edited by madgiz
sort out smilie

Green poison ticks those boxes for me!!

Check out my diary in the sweetseeds comp 2010/2011 if you like mate :stoned:

Edited by mr rhino

Wild Rose!, fantastic yield and a beauty to grow out too nice and easy trimming as the leaf to bud ratio is very good, most of all its a real nice balanced clear tasty smoke that i cannot get enough of right now. I had over 4.5oz dry from a 6 litre pot under a 400w.

There is a link in my signature to my grow diary if you would like to take a read, fully updated with smoke reports too after nearly 3 weeks of curing. :skin_up: