High!

rasta_loves_THC

I think I'll go with the Wild Rose, people... I know it says 1.6% CBD at Sweet Seeds' Website, but at Attitude they state 0.3% CBD - is it a pheno thing or sth else, friends?

Lots of Love.

edit:

If I find some more info on Wild Rose that states "relaxing", I'm gonna go with the Psicodelicia, hehe - even though I didn't find the description of the taste too tempting - I don't even drink coffee, haha...

After a while, I'd ask Tommy to close this tread until I get the seeds and start a diary right here, hopefully, hehe. But, let's see if I get some more opinions - especially from Tommy himself, hehe - c'mon people... so we can start some Sweet Magic around here...

Hi mate!

Listen, I just red the thread and I'll say something over there tomorrow. It's been some very busy days with the Expocannabis Sur fair at Malaga and I just got home. Thanks for your patience, we'll speak tomorrow.

Keep it sweet, kind regards,

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds
  • Like 1

I think I'll go with the Wild Rose, people... I know it says 1.6% CBD at Sweet Seeds' Website, but at Attitude they state 0.3% CBD - is it a pheno thing or sth else, friends?

Lots of Love.

edit:

If I find some more info on Wild Rose that states "relaxing", I'm gonna go with the Psicodelicia, hehe - even though I didn't find the description of the taste too tempting - I don't even drink coffee, haha...

After a while, I'd ask Tommy to close this tread until I get the seeds and start a diary right here, hopefully, hehe. But, let's see if I get some more opinions - especially from Tommy himself, hehe - c'mon people... so we can start some Sweet Magic around here...

Hi mate!

Listen, I just red the thread and I'll say something over there tomorrow. It's been some very busy days with the Expocannabis Sur fair at Malaga and I just got home. Thanks for your patience, we'll speak tomorrow.

Keep it sweet, kind regards,

tommy

sorry :doh: messed up the edit there and I'm too :stoned: to fix it properly but I'll ave a go :rofl:

Hiya - I found Wild Rose quite 'uppy': You mentioned Flashback - now I love that but it's perhaps more wipe-out than uppy :unsure: not sure what other peeps' feeling who've grown both are.

I found Wild Rose a real joy to grow - lovely flowers which really swell up :thisbig: late in flower.

My mate grew Wild Rose a coupla times cos it was his favourite 'fishing weed' :smokin:

Edited by Arbuscule
  • Like 1

What do you mean - wipe out? Is it sth like demolish? Like a burnout after the smoke or what? Sorry, but English is my second, folks...

I'm happy that you guys are paying attention and I see I've made the right choice in choosing the web-site to sign in - I also thought that this would be one of the most welcoming and helping ones, since the others I checked kinda turned down such topics, don't know why, hehe.

Thanks for your visit, too, Tommy! :)

I'm sure your business is much more expressed in joy and happiness, than in work and stress, since you're at home and doing something you've always loved and been waiting for in a while, hehe.

Well, I got nothing but time to start my project, so I can wait if needed, friends - as long as you're giving me some more good info!

So far, I've understood that the Psicodelicia is the most fit for me when it comes to effect, because it seems as it has that edge to it, witch I don't really mind. I actually find it as a pro, since that shows there is not that relaxing moment...

The Flash Back #2 - well, I first fell in love with the description of it, but then no one here seemed to have enjoyed it, so I guess that's out...

The Wild Rose - it sounds like my Orange Bud pheno... I can get both the uppy part from it, both the meditative and thought-provoking part. But, there is always the body effect there - witch I don't want in an uppy high - just the head, so I'd be more active, energetic and laughing, hehe... Anyway - it seems to me that this Wild Rose has a balanced high, witch is still not where I need to be - if I'm wrong and there is not much to none body to the head-high - please correct me.

I know there are some other strains witch would fit me just perfectly, like Jack 33 from CH9, but I have made a promise to choose my next mom from the first shot - so, I though I'd need a reliable and serious seed-bank. Thus, I'm harassing you to help me keep that promise. I also have a friend, to whom I've promised to give a Sweet Seeds been, since he apparently knows Tommy from some other forum and he himself swore to dedicate his next grow to Sweet Seeds, so... that is the story of why I'm trying so hard, haha.

Oh, just to clarify - I haven't yet chose, since I didn't like to description of the taste. It reminded me of something, not sure what, but I didn't really like it - since it sounds like sth ordinary for a typical kind of Sativa, that sharing some genes with land-races from my country, hehe. But, if I don't find anything else, I'll just get what I don't really like, haha - I guess that could also happen...

So, I wish you all the best and I thank you so much for the help!

Peace.

Edited by rasta_loves_THC

Hi mate!

First of all thanks for the kind words and thanks also to all the friends here that shared their own opinion :stoned:

Now... Wild Rose is 1,6% CBD, just to make it clear. You know not all plants share the same cannabinoids percentage, but more or less this is what you'll get. This number is a nice tool if you use it to compare with the others that you are taking into consideration. Psicodelicia is 0,9% CBD and Flash Back #2 is also 0,9%. So, if you want a sativa with a calm non paranoid (psychoactive) effect, maybe you should choose Wild Rose. But if you really want the best sativa high from the Sweet Seeds catalog, in my personal opinion, you should go with Psicodelicia or Sweet Tai. Two great strains at a very fair price (if cost is an issue).

I really loved my Wild Roses, had 3 of them in the 2010 spring. Here's my strain report:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=222289

And some pics of my 3 plants:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=224488&view=findpost&p=2394494

How many plants are you planing to grow? If you grow, for example, 9 plants, you could get a pack of 3 of each of this 3 wonderful sativas. And if you kept a clone from each you could keep a mother of your favourite plant in terms of taste and high. You could even end up selecting more than one mother to keep..

I'm not sure if you asked any specific question that I am not answering with this post. If so let me know.. and if you have any other questions please post them.

Keep it sweet, kind regards, :skin_up:

|tommy_g|

• Like 1

What do you mean - wipe out? Is it sth like demolish? Like a burnout after the smoke or what? Sorry, but English is my second, folks...

I'm happy that you guys are paying attention and I see I've made the right choice in choosing the web-site to sign in - I also thought that this would be one of the most welcoming and helping ones, since the others I checked kinda turned down such topics, don't know why, hehe.

Thanks for your visit, too, Tommy! :)

I'm sure your business is much more expressed in joy and happiness, than in work and stress, since you're at home and doing something you've always loved and been waiting for in a while, hehe.

Well, I got nothing but time to start my project, so I can wait if needed, friends - as long as you're giving me some more good info!

So far, I've understood that the Psicodelicia is the most fit for me when it comes to effect, because it seems as it has that edge to it, witch I don't really mind. I actually find it as a pro, since that shows there is not that relaxing moment...

The Flash Back #2 - well, I first fell in love with the description of it, but then no one here seemed to have enjoyed it, so I guess that's out...

The Wild Rose - it sounds like my Orange Bud pheno... I can get both the uppy part from it, both the meditative and thought-provoking part. But, there is always the body effect there - witch I don't want in an uppy high - just the head, so I'd be more active, energetic and laughing, hehe... Anyway - it seems to me that this Wild Rose has a balanced high, witch is still not where I need to be - if I'm wrong and there is not much to none body to the head-high - please correct me.

I know there are some other strains witch would fit me just perfectly, like Jack 33 from CH9, but I have made a promise to choose my next mom from the first shot - so, I though I'd need a reliable and serious seed-bank. Thus, I'm harassing you to help me keep that promise. I also have a friend, to whom I've promised to give a Sweet Seeds been, since he apparently knows Tommy from some other forum and he himself swore to dedicate his next grow to Sweet Seeds, so... that is the story of why I'm trying so hard, haha.

Oh, just to clarify - I haven't yet chose, since I didn't like to description of the taste. It reminded me of something, not sure what, but I didn't really like it - since it sounds like sth ordinary for a typical kind of Sativa, that sharing some genes with land-races from my country, hehe. But, if I don't find anything else, I'll just get what I don't really like, haha - I guess that could also happen...

So, I wish you all the best and I thank you so much for the help!

Peace.

Hiya rasta - I apologise for the informal English :doh: By 'wipe-out' I just meant 'gives a powerful body stone', leaves you 'wrecked' and wanting to lie down :bangin:

that is 'wipe-out' instead of high. I love 'sativa' type 'highs' where you feel like your flying :yahoo: as well as the more 'indica' wipe-out stoned weeds like White Widow :yes:

I hope that 's clearer - apologies :bag:

• Like 2

Wow, that was good info on that Psi - I liked your pheno's taste description much better, hh - thank you! ;)

Tommy - I don't know how many beans I'm gonna buy - but I had to get another setup, since my last one got... well, let's say I can't use it for now. So, I have small wardrobe for now and a mother box, too... I can only keep one plant in the mother-box - as I said, I don't have much space now... So, I'm gonna be growing one seed at a time and make many clones of it. If the first run is not with a pheno I like, I'll just wait for the harvest and start a new bean - but I only want one strain... so, if I get a pack of 10, I'll be having 2 or 3 runs with that method, then just go back to my old setup and put them all - see if there is a better pheno... If I don't like any of those 10 beans as a mom - I'll probably try a few other strains from SS bank, but as a start, I always use 1 strain to see how your bank does things. What I mean by that - I wanna see how a strain can fill up my room by its own, hehe...

Arbuscule - you don't have to be sorry for my misunderstanding, dear friend! It's me - not you. ;) Thank you so much for clarifying that - at first I thought it was an upper, that FB, but now I can give up on it, since it's not what I'm looking for...

Well, friends - I guess I'll be going with that Psicodelicia for now... I have to finish my current OB - it just started flowering. So, I guess after about 2 months I'll come up with some seedlings, hehe...

Wish you all the best, friends! Any suggestion would be welcome and very much appreciated!

Love!

another vote for the psy here , but also , if you've the time and patience Botafumeiros is also well worth a go . Ive ony grown out one pheno which was long long flowering and wanted to grow very high - ive so far only sampled some quickdried buds (after 11 weeks or so ) - strong quite trippy but definitly UP high - clear and nondrowsy hit . Slightly weird taste - but Im assuming this wil improve with a cure .

atb

(e2a last year i grew a psico pheno out 3 or 4 times - it was lovely and had a distinct 'pink grapefruit' taste/smell)

Edited by ramblingmadman
  • Like 1

Just to add my 2p... Psycodelicia for me too :yep:

I've grown most of the SS strains including wild rose and I consider Psy to be the most uplifting of their strains. The Sweet Tai is also uplifting but I personally found the Psy to be a better all round hit, I found the Sweet Tai hit didn't last very long.

• Like 2

@ ramblingmadman

Well, that was very cool info on the Botafumerios, man - thank you so much! I'm now definitely going to get it for some other run - since you said trippy, I'd like to see how this baby goes into my unconsciousness, hehe... I found the Neville's Haze to be very trippy - almost as vivid illusions as from the Salvia D. - but, in huge quantities, so... Well, I guess if I really wanted trips, I'd go with Ayahuaska, but I'm sure that cannabis also could deliver some good mellow trips, haha...

@ withnail

That was probably THE MOST important post from the whole topic for me and making my choice - that was exactly what I was wondering... Thank you so much, too - mr. Moderator! I'm sure you've got some experience with the Sweet Seeds' beans - witch is your favorite one?

Again - thank you so much, dear friends! I know that it must a pain in the as* to answer the same questions again and again, but I'm sure it brings some sense of wellness to you, too... I'm gonna go with that Psy - hopefully I'll get a good-tasting pheno - that is my only concern for the moment... But, hey - the bank's name is SWEET Seeds, so it can't be that bad, hehe.

I'm also very grateful to Sweet Seeds - the fact that it took me so much time to decide witch strain to try first is sufficient by its self to prove the high quality of the genes they use... not to mention all the people who are totally happy with their strains!

btw - Sweet Seeds seems to be the only bank that wide Internet access and still not get any negative words - neither for its strains, nor for its work or anything - I think I should be even more grateful to the boy who put up to this - selecting a strain from Sweet Seeds...

Oh, Tommy - the THC Lover says "High! :)" and sends you many hugs. He was the one who told me about Sweet Seeds, btw...

• Like 1

Nice to know mate!

Hope you make the right choice (Psicodelicia seems to be the best choice) and hope you enjoy the sweet smokes ;)

Let us know about your decision when you make it, hehe..

Stay cool, kind regards,

|tommy_g|

i've only grown/sampled wild rose and ganesh spirit, but i will say the wild rose definitely has more head than body to the high, very clear headed too.

the ganesh sprit i find is very much all in the head at first, very confusing/slightly trippy, sometimes gets a little edgy to the point where i don't like to smoke it in certain situations (ie trying to converse with straight-headed strangers :wacko: ). i love the taste of the ganesh spirit too. but if you smoke too much it has a definite body to the stone later on so may not be the strain for you, just thought i'd give my two pence on the subject.

• Like 1

Well, Tommy...

I think I said that I'm gonna go with the Psy, though I'm open to other proposals - since there's the taste situation, hehe... so, yeah - let's hope that is!

After about 2 months, I hope will come up with some seedlings' pics of the Psy. I'll be opening the diary right here - if you wouldn't mind... As my diary goes, I hope people will upload many pictures and write info on their favorite head-high strains from Sweet Seeds - that way, this could become something like a Head-High Guide for strains from Sweet Seeds or sth like that, hehe.

@ SG

Well, I guess the WR would have to wait a bit, as many told me it does have some relaxing effect, witch is not desired at the moment for that, hehe...

But, I'll keep in my mind your helpful words, m8!

Wish you Love, friends!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello, everyone!

I am the man who actually crated this account for an old friend. He has some working and travelling to do, so I'll be using it as if it was mine. I wrote here anyway, except I am not going to write instead of someone...

So, I have Psicodelicia. I have only seed of it and I hope that pretty soon I'll be able to try to germinate it, so keep your fingers crossed, hehe...

My set up:

150 watt HPS

110 watt CFL's (sides)

I got a local soil this time, I hope it is nice. I have some turf and about 20l of EWH - Earth Worm Humus (some may call it EWC, but I like the H better, so I came up with the Humus part, haha).

I have some humic extract, Bio-Bloom (BioBizz), bat Guano from Guanokalong. I also have some cow manure that has been well composted for about 3 years now, so I hope we'll have a nice organic grow.

I'm also thinking about getting some kind of a bloom-activator/stimulator/booster. I liked the GHE's Bio Bloom, but I also know that if I get the Palm-tree Ashes from Guanokalong, I will have a booster (or so the producer says). I'm a bit worried - how do I know it's not a normal ash, damn it, haha?

Oh - and I need a bit of an advice on:

1)

Fish extract.

I would like to make myself some fish hydrolysis/emulsion. I am planning on getting 1 kilo of fish, mix it with 1-2 liters of water and add some sawdust, straw and a small cup of white sugar. Any tips if I got it wrong or right? Help me with that, please.

2)

Any other recipes will be welcome, too, hehe...

3)

Any remarks on the Psico? What is it like to grow? I am a beginner and I have only grown one crop. It was with Orange Bud from Dutch Passion (yes, it was recommended to me) and I got about 69 grams from one plant. It stretched a bit, so it was like a meter tall, topped once, five new tops started growing, but one of them broke so I had 4 left for the flowering.

If you want any pics - I will post.

Peace.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, friends!

I have germinated the Psico, along with a Lost Coast OG from Emerald Triangle. Here are two pics:

The Psico at day 4. Germinated after 33 hours, showed its self above the soil after about another 5 hours after the transplant. Stretched a bit, donno why, though...

post-65570-0-41124900-1311171942_thumb.jpg

The Lost Coast OG - also at day 4. Germinated in 31 hours, showed above the soil after about 3 hours. Growing very fast! Had its second pair of leaves after just 30 hours later. The Psico, in comparison, needed 5 days. I'll post a pic of the Lost Coast OG in another post, as I couldn't find how to post both pics here. It says "Used 223.76K of your 350K global upload quota (Max. single file size: 350K)" although both pictures are not more than 200Kb each... If anyone wants to help - I'll appreciate it!

Oh, and I forgot:

The Lost Coast OG already has some smell - as usual. But, the Psicodelicia doesn't have any smell yet and I'm concerned, as I hope I didn't mix the seeds with my own breeding projects and the strains I have created not for their psycho-activity, but for their fibers... So, if anyone who's grown the Psico has payed attention - please, help.

Peace.

Edited by rasta_loves_THC
  • Like 1