Cream Caramel tested for THC

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Cream Caramel tested for THC by Canna Research Laboratories in Spannabis 2011 - Barcelona

Recently, in Spannabis Fair 2011, Canna Research Laboratories offered visitors the chance to test their own flowers for cannabinoids. Among all the people that tested their cannabis during that weekend the one with the highest % of THC in the 3 days of the fair was Cream Caramel, with an incredible 23,75% of THC. The sample was presented by a user of a spanish cannabis forum, named merlubroza, who contacted us after and sent us the following test report:

gallery_44939_3322_144297.jpg

With 7 cannabic cups and being recently distinguished as "Girl of the Year" by Soft Secrets, this test for THC explains much of her success.

:skin_up:

|tommy_g|

Edited by Sweet Seeds
  • Like 1

Guest bud_boi

Nice results there mate.. Congrats.

I recently bought a pack of 3 Auto cream caramel i lost 2, down to me not the seeds im sure... But the one i have left doesnt seem to be an Auto in 6th week now and she is showing no signs of flowering, so its almost definatly the original strain, these results im happier to see because of this.

I havent searched for it on here but has there been a problem?

Cheers

BB :spliff:

Hi mate!

Yep, even if you got a non-auto for whatever reasons, you can be happy with it because it is a very nice strain. But that's strange anyway, we had a problem last summer with some mix up but it was about some autos packed in non-autos packages. What you are telling me is the opposite and I'm quite sure that since the first mix up they took some strict measures to prevent that from happening again. Well, we never know, but I would bet in a case of simple bad luck, maybe 1 in each 100 CC Autos turns out to be a non-auto, I don't have information about this and it never happened to me, but maybe that would be my first bet. Give me some news about her in a couple of weeks ;)

Sweet smokes, cheers!

|tommy_g|

Edited by Sweet Seeds

• 1 month later...

Hi all

Just wondered if any one knows what the stretch on cream caramel (the non auto version) is like. Am going to do a scrog with it so trying to plan how much to fill the screen before I flip to 12/12.

Thanks

Hi all

Just wondered if any one knows what the stretch on cream caramel (the non auto version) is like. Am going to do a scrog with it so trying to plan how much to fill the screen before I flip to 12/12.

Thanks

Got to say that when I did my Sweet Seeds diary last year, the cream Caramel was the best of the strains I did out of 3. If you check my diary (in sig) you may get an idea of what you'll get growth wise. I did get a bit of a fcuk up on the grow as like a twat, I didn't shake the nute bottle every time I mixed a new pot of feed and this virtually killed the grow. It sure fucked up my last grow and 5 weeks into flower I ditched the lot. You live and learn eh? have a read and it may answer a question or two for ya ;) Oh, and for some reason it was the only strain I did a smoke report on. God knows why the others were missed out :wassnnme::wallbash:

Burton

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...