Coming Off 7th Week Flowering

doobiesnax

my plants are just coming off their 7thweek flowering...sould i wait until the 9thweek to chop em or the 8thweek? or should i just wait longer until the 10th?

they havnt put on much bud weight except one...the blueberrynorthernlights plants has put on alot of mass in the last couple of days

any help is appriciated

:blub:

Harvest when the trickomes start to darken. When about 30-50% have gone brown is usually about right. For NLxBB that should happen at about 8 weeks.

cheers Mind_your_Head

thanks for the speedy responce mate :blub:

yeah i was thinking around july 7th would be good because itd be 8weeks flowering

:angry:

Don't harest to early, they really do pack on some weight in the last couple of weeks ;) .....

and potency too, I harvested two plants with about a week gap between them and the later one was much stronger than the earlier.

i have a question too.

i flover my plant for 9weeks this is one brasil Xt(cheep seeds)and it's flovering time is 9-11 weeks. i have no strong magnifing gals so i can't take a look on trichromes. so can i harvest it on week 10?

Guest BushBandicoot

I'm still too impatient, have gone up to about 75% cloudy regardless of no. of weeks. Sooner I start checking, sooner the plants will tend to come down. Have yet to have trichs turn amber on an indoor grow :P

Guest BushBandicoot

No, you'll need a small magnifying glass, jewellers loupe, lens used to view photos close up, something like that. Not sure if the store has them, otherwise just do a search on web. Got mine from gadget shop online called sharper edge, I think. Small spyscope, 30x magnifying. Reckon you need 30x or more.