S.A.D Auto'S Any Chance Tommy?

Darkstalker420

Hi Tommy having a great time with the Creme Caramel AUTO's. I here they offer some good Medicinal value (CBD levels). My girlfriend suffers from Pancreatitis and finds certain strains beneficial. I hear that Sweet Afghani Delicious is great for CBD and i was wondering if an AUTOFLOWER "version" of this was being created?? i find the 65 days or so you have to wait just right and we get to sample multiple strains per year.

Thanx.

Hi mates! :oldtoker:

Yep, just like Hiphip said (thanks mate), I'm testing a couple of SAD Autos right now over here: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=259356

And they are available here: http://sweetseeds.es/shop/product.php?id_product=582

And for the medicinal value I have 2 things to say. First is that you are right, they usually offer a great medicinal value, specially for the high CBD content, just like the non-auto version, for which you can read my strain report over here. And second I also should say that looking for a medicinal strain for a specific medical condition can not be based only on what you read on the internet or in the strain descriptions that a seedbank shares with the public. I've also been looking for some strains good for relaxing purposes, like some strains without any hint of anxiety, but even when you choose the right strain and you get a pack of 10 seeds of that strain, you'll get some plants that are not suitable for what you were looking for, while you'll also very probably get some other plants that may be the right thing you are looking for.

But well, with a strain like Sweet Afgani and in an auto version, it is probably one of the best tries you can make. The only less positive thing would be that if you find the perfect phenotype for the medical condition of your girlfriend you can not keep a mother and grow the same pheno again with clones. Anyway, if half the plants are good for your girlfriend it is very simple, just grow them again from seed in the future and the plants good for her medical condition stay with her, while the others will have to be smoked by you, if you don't mind to smoke some sweets, hehehe.

Just to finish this post, in my search for the perfect strain with a physical relaxing high and no anxiety, the best results I got were from the Cream Caramel Auto. It seems like the "auto" part of the genetic provides an even more relaxing high than the same strain in a non-auto version. I had 5 plants, and 4 of them were perfect, just what I'm looking for, that's why I love that plant so much. With non-auto SAD I also got some good plants, but lets say, 2 in each 5 seeds germinated would give me what I'm looking for... but with non-autos one can perpetuate a pheno ;)

Hope this helps, I would give this ladies a try if were you, but maybe I wouldn't do only SAD Auto... I would grow some Cream Caramel Auto also, to increase chances of getting good plants for that medical condition.

Keep it high, sweet regards,

|tommy_g|

.... Wow its just like magic!! I wish for S.A.D AUTO's and the kind people at Sweet Seeds went back in time and created me some NOW THATS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION :rofl:.... Never thought to check if such a thing ACTUALLY existed lol lol :bag:. I'll be all over these if the Caramels turn out as good as they look.

And of course the unsuitable S.A.D AUTO's could be "weeded" out for er.... <_<:innocent:!! obviously "scientific" testing.

I'll go and have a good read!

Thanx.

.... Wow its just like magic!! I wish for S.A.D AUTO's and the kind people at Sweet Seeds went back in time and created me some NOW THATS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION :rofl:.... Never thought to check if such a thing ACTUALLY existed lol lol :bag:. I'll be all over these if the Caramels turn out as good as they look.

And of course the unsuitable S.A.D AUTO's could be "weeded" out for er.... <_<:innocent:!! obviously "scientific" testing.

I'll go and have a good read!

Thanx.

Hehehe, you're a lucky guy, not only it already exists but also you can watch a grow diary of this variety ;)

Hope you enjoy the Caramels and choose to grow some Sweet Afgani Autos in your next grow.

Sweet regards,

|tommy_g|