Fungicide And Health

Guest Bonsai Labs

Guest Blabblabberbab

Hi, I have a rust/red leaf spot problem on my flowering (day 21) citral (chitral?) plant. I can't really do anything but remove infected leaves and hope for the best with this one.

I have taken cuttings and my question is.... If I use an 'advanced systemic fungicide' ("Bio" Fungus fighter - active ingrediant Myclobutanil) on my cuttings and through veg.; when I come to flower and stop the fungicide are there any health dangers/concerns I should be aware of with reference to residual chemicals in my Bud. I will also be using BioBizz Leafcoat in conjunction with the spray, through veg. and for the first week or 2 of flowering.

Many thanks in advance guys, I don't wanna end up poisoning myself....

ta, B.

Edited by Blabblabberbab

Myclobutanil - there is a place for this stuff! - outer space, and heading deeper............ :)

Is known to cause birth defects and "reproduction problems" :(

not with a ten foot bargepole!!!!!!!!!!!! :yinyang:

Guest Blabblabberbab

Thanks man, that sounds exactly like what I need (CITROFRESH I mean....! - AAAAaaargghh!! TYPICAL.... I'd literally just sprayed my first wave of nasty chemical fungicide on my cutting then sat down and read that.... Bollocks. right! off to trawl for an outlet! :yinyang:

gutted, just remembered OT1 mentioned citrofresh in his post when I fisrt mentioned my infection.

Thanks again MDP

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just seen your post too Vlad - Runs off to shower cutting with clean water.... prepares for a night of clean water spraying to get rid of chemical badness :):):nuke:

Fuc*ingCun*Bolloc*ks

Live and learn.... at least my mum cutting is only 3 weeks old, hopefully by the time I come to smoke anything from her all traces of badness will be gone.....

AAAAAARRGGHHHH!!!! :(

peace B.

Edited by Blabblabberbab