My Second Attempt......

W13

hey all, hope everyone is good...........

Just thought i would give a quick update. I Went up north for the weekend to see me best mate and came back and they were monsters. no sh*t, they grew well over a foot in 2 days!!!

Thanks for the wicked weekend 'Solidox', i was soooooo feckin stoned

post-101-1091638379.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• W13

• mr cheese

• G-Whizz!

• Puz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Hello to all,

firstly an appology for not updating this grow guide, i know there were a minority of you that were following it.

I have now harvested my Northern Lights Special, and i have to say, for a plant that is not perticularly potent, it is a hell of a yielder!!

i have about 26oz of wet buds drying in my dry chamber from that single plant.

The African plant i grew is gonna take another 4-5 weeks but is looking absolutely gorgeous :guitar:

I will get some pics for you all in the next few days and give you an update on all the new girls ive got......

I recently bought an envirolight (blue) which i am currently keeping a bonzai mother under and four (very) large clones, all in soil.

For my first attempt with the hydro, i am absolutely over the moon. Good yield, Quick growing, and the nutes i used were all ph controlled!!!

The only problem i had was when i forgot to turn the pump back on after i had filled the reservoir, apart from that it was easy as feck.

Im currently bleaching my room down, and preparing for the next crop to go in, which will probably be tonight.

i also came up with quite a good way of heating and bubling your tank, for a cheap price. I found an old air blower, the ones that are used in them ornamental things full of coloured water that just sits there and bubbles. Instead of putting it straight into my tank, i connected it to some tubing and put the actual unti itself next to my ballast. this pulls the heat away from my ballast and into the tank, thus heating AND bubbling my tank....

Some times it more fun DIY-ing it, than to just waste loads of money on equipment.....

Thanks to all for the kind words during this grow, i hope you all have a successful harvest.

W13

i believe, that if you read my wording correctly you will notice that i say WET. This also includes stalk aswell.

If you thought about it first you would have realised that when dry, this plant will probably only weigh about 4-5 ounces.

maybe less, when trimmed properly.

Who looks silly now?

:applause:

W13

well u show me your plant that u reckon youl get 4-5 oz dried then il say fair play your the best grower iv seen. do you know what the average weight of a indoor plant grown in perfect conditions is? obviously not, the best growers in amsterdam are only getting 3-4 oz per plant so i very much doubt you could get anywhere near that with the set up your using. as for me looking silly why would i look silly? your the one who said you have 1 plant hanging with 20 6 oz wet BUDS, notice the word BUD you didnt mention anything about stalks so sorry but how could i know you was on about the whole plant when you say wet bud. anyway like i said show us a pic and then il say sorry but til then i just dont belive you could even get 4-5 oz with that set up.

i believe, that if you read my wording correctly you will notice that i say WET. This also includes stalk aswell.

If you thought about it first you would have realised that when dry, this plant will probably only weigh about 4-5 ounces.

maybe less, when trimmed properly.

Who looks silly now?

:smoke:

W13

QUOTE (W13 @ Sep 14 2004, 09:10 AM)

how have i read it wrong? it clearly says you have 26 oz of wet BUD. no mention wat so ever about stalks. who looks silly?

the funny thing is all i was saying is theres no way you harvested 26oz from 1 plant and you get all arsey about it an start saying you meant 4-5 oz which is still too much for your set up. its clear to us all that ur just trying to big your grow up.

Edited by clivenshell

well u show me your plant that u reckon youl get 4-5 oz dried then il say fair play your the best grower iv seen.
the best growers in amsterdam are only getting 3-4 oz per plant

Yeah , but thats the dutch , what do they know :smoke: , 4-5 oz a plant is more than possible , all down to root mass , nutes , lighting and ventilation .

There are people on the forum getting more than that per plant .

Hopefully Soon

yeah im not saying its not possible but this kid is trying to say first he said he got 260z of wet bud drying off 1 plant and all i said was im sorry but theres no way you did off 1 plant and he sends me a p.m getting all arsy. like you said 4-5 oz is possible which its is but i still dont belive he could get that amount from 1 plant with the set up his using. iv had experiance of the nft system he is using and belive me the most iv seen it produce was 2 1/2 oz and that was with big bud. but like iv said to him post a pic and il admit i was wrong so we will have to waite and see.

like you said 4-5 oz is possible which its is but i still dont belive he could get that amount from 1 plant with the set up his using. iv had experiance of the nft system he is using and belive me the most iv seen it produce was 2 1/2 oz

Are you having a laugh? :smoke:

gallery_1995_1_1088672860.jpg

There was 12oz of bone dry bud on that one, grown in coir.

...my mate often pulls 15-20oz plants down off his NFT tray, NFT is definatly the system to beat if your using good quality water, and going for big yields.

Can't beat growing in the water. :yep:

Take It Easy,

VRG

Edited by VRG