A Little Confused With Sweet Seeds Order

TheMagicNumber

I mate!

Thanks ~nobody~ ;) Yep, that's easy to understand... I offered myself since the beginning to help if needed and of course it will be sorted out...

Sorry to know about that TheMagicNumber. I can also say that it never happened before (not that I know) to any other client ant it may be some kind of failure of the shop system. No idea. What I know is that I offered myself to help you if something went wrong (yes, you are right, it didn't smell nice since the beginning, I realized it and that's why I offered to help you). No need to leave me that visitor message and to post this posts we can read over here. Of course you are free to do it, but contacting me first would be also nice (like asking me my personal email address, as I think you can't send me private messages here at ul420), I guess one should try first to deal with the company and bringing it to public should come after. I know I have a visitor message from you but it was sent in the same timing as this posts, but don't worry, one has to understand you can be pissed off and you definitely have reasons for it... :unsure: So, we agree...

That being said, I'm already in contact with the Sweet Seeds team so they can confirm that they received the payment and send you your order with the respective appologies that you deserve (no doubt about that).

I'll be giving you the news. I'm really sorry to know this happened and can't thank you enough for your patience :unsure:

EDITED to say this: the order may even be on the way and that may be the reason why you didn't receive an answer. I know you should receive an answer anyway but I guess that maybe they confirmed that the order has been sent and that everything is ok and so they didn't deal with it as if it was a problem. Last feedback we had from clients here at uk420 was that the order took 5 working days to get to them. This is the 6th working day since the money was transfered (according to you), that's why I remembered it is also possible and even very probable. Anyway, I'm now contacting them to see if I can confirm it.

Thanks, kind regards,

|tommy_g|

Um, You sound annoyed? Not my intention so I'll clear up a few things you mention:

You offered your help-

Yes you did and I said thank you, I took your offer of the email, I used it and got no reply.

This has never happened before-

That's irrelevant to me

I left you a visitor message -

No harm meant there, I just couldn't figure out how to send a PM, or I would've done that.

As for not asking you for your email, then waiting for a reply and not posting in the thread I already started to address this problem?-

I'm sure you don't feel great about this being in the public forum, but that was easier for me as someone else may have been able to help ( I actually was offered help by a few members), also I don't see why I should not post here as others may run in to the same issue so they should be aware it's a possibilty - not down to me, down to the store.

Although your posts are saying your helping and your in contact etc etc, I would love to know how your doing anything to help me as you have not once asked me for my email, account details or order number for the seeds? You must be real smart to guess which order we're talking about?

To be honest I'm past caring - I just won't use that site to order seeds, I'll still buy Sweetseeds - I'll just get them somewhere else. If it gets resolved it does, if it doesn't then it's just one of those things.

Don't be p*ssed off with me as I'm the one who should be p*ssed off - but I'm really not. And I apologise if you feel I've gone about this the wrong way somehow.

You've emailed him haven't you, so surely you sent all the info he needs to chase the order. Not looking for an argument but IMHO you have gone about this the wrong way, i'm suprised you didn't break your nose when your knee jerked so high. As was stated, things go wrong, human error and all that and a little bit of patience goes a long way, particularly when it comes to customer service, you hardly gave them any chance to solve the problem.

Just my 2p.

• Like 1

Hi mate!

Come on... I don't know if it was lost in translation since I'm not a native speaker, but although I wrote a big post I never failed to respect you and kept repeating that I'm sorry, that I understand you have reasons to be a bit annoyed and that I would do everything I could to help you out with this.

I'm sorry if I sound annoyed, not my intention. And of course, as I first said you have reasons for being a bit upset and you definetely have reasons for it. I even thanked you for your patience and asked you for sorry, so I'm really very sorry about all this, sorry mate.

I just said it has never happened before because you also said it have never happened before to you, just a comment, not as something directed to you, of course that's irrelevant to you as you said, but sorry mate, I never thought you wouldn't appreciate it... sorry

Although your posts are saying your helping and your in contact etc etc, I would love to know how your doing anything to help me as you have not once asked me for my email, account details or order number for the seeds? You must be real smart to guess which order we're talking about?

As Thommygunn suggested I contacted the sales department, explained the situation and told them to try and find your email and if they don't find it I told them that I would ask it to you. I told them the only detail I have its that the order is of around 30£ and placed on the 24th of March while the money was transferred on the 26th, as you said, but I told them I could ask you more details if needed. That's my job over here...

And I will try everything to help you.

Sorry again and sorry for not making comments on some of your considerations but it would take us nowhere, hope you don't mind. I admit you are right in everything you say.

I'll keep you updated when I get info about this and I will ask you for details on your order if needed. Can't thank you enough for all you patience, Thanks! Kind regards,

|tommy_g|

Edited by Sweet Seeds

I again mates!

Well, I have been revising all this, no emails from you at the Sweet Seeds email and it seems that I am to blame about your emails not being received/answered. Made a mistake, a human error as Thommygun said before, hehehehe :) It's not sweetseedsfeminizadas@gmail.com but sweetseedsfeminizadas@yahoo.es

I take all the responsabilities and I'm sorry once again. It would have avoided the previous posts. So, my fault, sorry mate..

Now lets focus on what is important, checking if the seeds were sent and, if not, sending them as soon as possible. Could you please send the email again now to the right email address? So we can have a look at it?

Sorry for the inconvenience, kind regards,

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds

Hi! :lookaround:

Update: I have just spoke with the person responsible of reading the emails sent to sweetseedsfeminizadas@yahoo.es and he's informed of the situation (after reading this thread) and will try to answer as quick as possible to your email once you re-send it (sorry for making you re-send it).

:yinyang:

Thanks for your time and patience, kind regards,

tommy

• Like 1

Rarely have I seen such Customer Service!

Sweet Seeds have shone in all of this, its a pleasure to see Customer Service working in such a helpful and positive manner.

I am seriously impressed!

Sweet Seeds: 10/10. Top work!

• Like 1