Multi-Strain Smoke Report

Solidopc

Found a load of my old pictures from my past sweetseeds grows, before they ever had online places to show them. So i'm sticking up what i can find along with some info on how i thought they were. I've not got all the varoetoes i've grown here, but i'll add some info about them, just without the pictures. Hopefully it will be useful for other people who are wondering which variety to get themselves.

So here we go. I'll start off with Sweet Tai. I grew the plant pictured on soil, but have since grown some on coco too. It's a cross that likes to be looked after. It's not a mega feeder, and really doesn't take well to being over-fed. Keep her green though, anbd she produces some suprisingly fat, long colas of good quality smoke. The aroma is sweet while growing, but turns more earthy/spciy after a cure. It's a really pleasent high, not racy or mongy, just chilled. I'd definately grow it again, as i'm sure there is a much sweeter pheno in there, that holds tha sweet smell through the drying process.

med_gallery_39187_2382_3252.jpg

med_gallery_39187_2382_84398.jpg

med_gallery_39187_2382_9895.jpg

Next up, a semi-favourite of mine. Sweet Afghani. There are a couple of really great phenos to be found here. One is sweet, hashy, lemony zesty kind of smell, but my favourite, had a really musky smell, allmost like "BO" but nice if y'know what i mean. The buds were an allmost yellow colour too. I found a pheno of blackjack that had a very similar smell, so must of been BD heavy, but wasn't quite the same, or as good. This is a cracking variety to grow for beginners. Yields well, easy enough to grow, and the bud is really good, especially if you find one of the two really good phenos. I've got a few of these in the fridge. Its one of the strains i allways like to have a few beans of.

med_gallery_39187_2382_87410.jpg

[imghttp://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/1300714937/med_gallery_39187_2382_38678.jpg[/img]

med_gallery_39187_2382_12808.jpg

med_gallery_39187_2382_47962.jpg

Now for one of my favourite sweetseeds varieties. Psicodelicia. I don't see many people growing this as compared to the others, but it is an absolute gem. I found two cracking phenos, both resin soaked like you wouldn't believe, one purple the other green. The taste was like sweet hash and the smoke smooth and expansive. I've also got more of these in the fridge. It's A great variety for anyone who wants really good quality, in about 8-9 weeks.

• Like 4

Now for one of my favourite sweetseeds varieties. Psicodelicia. I don't see many people growing this as compared to the others, but it is an absolute gem. I found two cracking phenos, both resin soaked like you wouldn't believe, one purple the other green. The taste was like sweet hash and the smoke smooth and expansive. I've also got more of these in the fridge. It's A great variety for anyone who wants really good quality, in about 8-9 weeks. Mine didn't have much side-branching to tying or topping might come in handy.

Green Pheno -

med_gallery_39187_2382_91413.jpg

med_gallery_39187_2382_47176.jpg

med_gallery_39187_2382_63511.jpg

med_gallery_39187_2382_22303.jpg

Next is just a bud shot of one of my favourite sweetseeds varities. Couldn't find any pictures of her growing, but she was a beautiful plant. Really dark green. Wasn't a massive yielder, but the bud was top notch, really top notch. Have more of these in the fridge aswell. Along with green poison and jack47, Moham Rahm is bloody amazing.

med_gallery_39187_2382_20768.jpg

Edited by Solidopc
  • Like 3

Onto the next. This time Jack47, another of my top 3. Absoloute crazy aroma, like piney needles with this astringent, zesty edge. A real bite to the exhale, and what a yielder. Biggest yielder from all the sweetseed stuff ive done. Needs 9 weeks, but well worth it. Eats well too. Not plant shots again, just some buds shots.

med_gallery_39187_2382_26028.jpg

med_gallery_39187_2382_18556.jpg

And lastly, another top 3 fav, green posion. This is a cracking variety. Fast, hardy, yields well, smells good....what more do ya want. Love this varoety. I had a mother of it, but due to thrips i had to get rid. But i am sure there is an even better pheno in there somewhere. I'd love to get my hands on the mother they use to make the seeds. Here she is on my last run with her. What a smoke this girl is. Top shelf.

med_gallery_39187_2382_51064.jpg

med_gallery_39187_2382_47595.jpg

• Like 3

Lovely plants Solidopc

I'm really impressed with the purple pheno of Psicodelicia. What was she like to grow, how did she yield?

Cheers mate

Great reports and really useful info, many thanks Solidopc :)

I'm very close to harvesting a few of those lovelies, you've just upped my anticipation levels lol

• 1 month later...

The purple pheno of psicodelicia was easy to grow, and yielded allright. She didnt grow many side branches, went for amassive main cola, not sure how she would of taken to being topped, as i wasn't taking clones at the time. The moke was hashy/earthy-sweet, kind of sticky smoke from all the resin. Not as sweet as i was expecting the strain to be, and i must admit, i much preferred the smoke from the green pheno, who didnt look half as pretty, but grew more tall and branchy, and had a weird ginger like sweetness, or like those things they sell in amaerica covered in sugar, pretzels or whatever.

I have none left unfortunately, but i did find 2 moham rahm lurking in the fridge, so have just popped them into germ. Didnt document my last moham rahm grow very well, just the bud shot up there really to show for it now, but it was a great plant to grow. Amazing resin production, lovely dark, allmost blue colour to it, and a vast improvement in taste to any other widow cross i have tried before. Not a massive fan of widow, tastes like shit, harsh and bland, but this is one pungent lady.

I'm really dying to try the cream caramel and ice coo,wild rose. My mate has 3 cream caramel in veg now, so ill force him to take cuttings, cos i want one if its good! lol.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

nice job on the plants and good report.

i might look into the crem caramel and the mohan ran, if you recon there decent. just gotta finish these sour d's and NL's off.