How Long

billbud

As above

I placed an order at the beginging of the week and got the customary emails saying payment recieved/order despatched and a link to track will follow, that was all within 4 hours of placing my order, since then ive not been sent the link and have heard nothing.

Maybe Im just to impateint to get my speed devils 2 on the go :skin_up:

can anyone give me a rough timescale to the uk?

2 weeks :unsure:

Why didnt you get them in this country? Theres a big shiny banner at the top of your screen selling Speed Devil 2 :headpain:

DC1

NOOB I guess, i thought i went thru the banner, took me to sweetseeds website

e2a Just clicked the banner and was able to log in with my deatils so mustve gone that route. I was under the impression it was a spanish seed co

Edited by billbud

NOOB I guess, i thought i went thru the banner, took me to sweetseeds website

e2a Just clicked the banner and was able to log in with my deatils so mustve gone that route. I was under the impression it was a spanish seed co

It is but Attitude sell the seeds too, they're in the UK, that's the banner he means.

oh well you live n learn I guess, another week to go then, bollocks lol

it does say click the link below to purchase sweet seeds, on the biggest banner, you know, the one with sweet seeds in massive text

Edited by billbud

Hi mate!

Well, don't worry anyway, hehehe. I guess they'll get to you next week and anyway I think there are also a good couple of reasons for buying directly from the seedbank.

If they take too long to arrive and you don't receive them next week let me know and I'll speak with the distribution department.

Hope you enjoy your sweets, we'll keep in touch! Kind regards,

|tommy_g|

got this in an email today,

'good morningwe're going to post to ask what has happened and to give you your certificate number.thanks and regardsmartha'

Hi mate!

So, if you received this it's because my buddys from Sweet Seeds know the delivery is taking longer than usual and they will give you a tracking number so you can see where is you package and confirm if your address is correct. They will also ask the delivery company why is it taking so long. I also think this is not usual, packages sent to the UK usually arrive in 24h-48h.

Let me know when you get the tracking number.

Hope they get to you as soon as possible, sweet regards,

|tommy_g|

Hello!!!

Nice to know you already have them.

Hope you enjoy the Speed Devil #2 ;) I'm also growing this variety and I will start a diary here very soon, so keep passing by.

Keep it sweet, kind regards,

|tommy_g|

Oh. I also ordered direct from sweet seeds not realising Attitude stock the same lol

D'oh :headpain: Not in any rush though :)

Oh. I also ordered direct from sweet seeds not realising Attitude stock the same lol

let us know how long from order to delivery please

yep ;) +1

Would be interesting...

|tommy_g|

yep ;) +1

Would be interesting...

|tommy_g|

Arrived today :smoke:

The postmark was the 23/3/11, so exactly seven days. Unfortunately the warm spanish sun didn't arrive with the envelope :(;)