Top Posters In This Topic

• Tie-Fighter

• Serpent

• AustrianToker

• Steiner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking good, Tie-Fighter :B):

p.s. the link in your sig doesn't work for me - had to find this from your profile

Looking nice and healthy TF and they should start budding up soon!

Keep it green :hippy:

cheers Serpant,gonna give them first feed of bloom today,not sure if they need it or not though..

Looking good, Tie-Fighter :B):

p.s. the link in your sig doesn't work for me - had to find this from your profile

cheers ED, took me a while to suss out how to get the link on there. Must have done something wrong :unsure:

DAY 30

No dramas as yet,they still look ok i think :unsure:

Today i gave them their first bit of feed,just 1m per Ltr of oldtimers bloom.

Fast Bud

post-62950-0-05765800-1302213909_thumb.jpg

things are starting to get crowded in the tent,i think i will have do a bit more trimming,and its getting smelly in there now :naughty:

post-62950-0-38038200-1302214591_thumb.jpg

quick update DAY32

The plants seemed to like the 1mm of oldtimers bloom the other day,i think think i will try 2mm when i water next in a day or two.

The Afghan kush is stretching the quickest at the moment and starting to bud.

post-62950-0-03157800-1302361424_thumb.jpg

Looking very well for a 1st attempt mate. Looks like theres gonna be very nice buds on the horizon.

You thought about making little holes on your pots to tie the branches down to? it opens the plant out and aids in light penetration to the lower parts of the plant.

Downside is plant size increases horizontally, and your pretty tightly packed as is!

The best of luck!

:yinyang:

Edited by DJCW420

I took them out of the tent for a little more trim up earlier but they stink too much for my liking,and quickly put them back after a couple of minutes any watering etc will be done in the tent from now on i think.

post-62950-0-77697400-1302361857_thumb.jpg

Not sure if i would have been better off with 6 plants instead of 9,in the 11L pots :unsure: bit more room in the tent then, but this is all new to me and i regard this grow as a bit of a trial run.

Anyway i reckon its time for a few cold ones now :beer:

Stay cool people

:cheers:

Tie-Fighter

Looking very well for a 1st attempt mate. Looks like theres gonna be very nice buds on the horizon.

You thought about making little holes on your pots to tie the branches down to? it opens the plant out and aids in light penetration to the lower parts of the plant.

Downside is plant size increases horizontally, and your pretty tightly packed as is!

The best of luck!

:yinyang:

cheers DJCW420 i think i have the wet&dry cycle worked out,i can tell by how the pots feel, feeding wise i wasnt too sure when to start on these autos? but they seemed ok with the first feed.

Good idea with the pot holes,but like you said, i got a pretty full house.