Sweet Seeds Decides To Give More Prizes For The Contest

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hi mates!

So, good news for everyone participating in the contest :lucky:

The 3 first prizes remain the same (as we can see here)

But besides the 3 first prizes Sweet Seeds decided to award a prize lot to other 15 contestants. My mates from the seedbank visited the contest subforum recently... They liked what they found here and decided to give a few more prizes, because not only the 3 best diaries deserve to win something. So, from 4th place to 18th place the contestants will win a prize composed of:

- 2 packs of Sweet Seeds (each pack contains 3 seeds);

- and a few more products from the seedbanks merchandising, such as t-shirts, hats, lighters, posters, stickers, etc.

For the merchandising products it's not guaranteed that you get all that I mentioned, it depends on what we have available at the time, but you'll receive at least 2 or 3 merchandising items together with the 2 packs of seeds.

Given this, now the prizes are as follows:

Prizes :magic:

• 1st Prize: Weekend in Amsterdam. The period is June or July 2011, including plane ticket from every part of Europe, 4-5 star hotel in Amsterdam centre, a personal dutch guide to visit the best coffee shops, 500€ for personal needs, and the winner will also receive the contest cup directly on "High Times Cannabis Cup" stage, with the winners of one of the most famous cup in cannabis world. We remember that this cup is only possible to be visited by people who works in the cannabis industry. It also includes a dinner, free drinks all evening and the possibility to share a smoke with people from the most famous coffee shops and seed banks of the world;
  • 2nd Prize: 400€ of products that you can choose from our web site (sending expenses included in this money);
  • 3rd Prize: 200€ of products that you can choose from our web site (sending expenses included in this money).
  • From 4th place to 18th place: 2 packs of Sweet Seeds (each pack contains 3 seeds) and a few more products from the seedbanks merchandising such as t-shirts, hats, lighters, posters, stickers, etc.

High Life Cup is organized since 1999 by Soft Secrets and the High Life magazine, being one of the most desired and prestigious cannabis cups in the world. In this contest we have the collaboration of Soft Secrets (organizer of the High Life Cup).

:oldtoker:

Good luck for all the contestants and thanks for the quality diaries :cat: Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Blimey!

Must get mine started and post some pics

I'm way behind (in every way) and have about a week to get into flowering

dudley

great to here tommy/sweet seeds ,as theres more to win now.what gives alot more of us growers ,a better chance at winning something :guitar: .. :yinyang:

Great prizes again mate. I'll have to get a diary up. I've some moham rahm, psicodelicia, sweet tai and sweet afghani still left in the fridge.

Guest weedmonsta

Great prizes again mate. I'll have to get a diary up. I've some moham rahm, psicodelicia, sweet tai and sweet afghani still left in the fridge.

you`ll have to bloody quick to get them grown, cropped and a smoke report by the end of the contest :yep:

thats jolly decent of sweet seeds if i do say so myself ..nice one guys ..

Holy :soap: ! prizes for 18 places !! now thats how to organise a contest :) Woop Woop

3 cheers for Sweet seeds , tommy , withnail , soft secrets and all behind the scene ;)

Party on

Right then, i think i have to be more descriptive in my diary if i`m going to get in the top 18 :smoke:

Surely Vince has won the top 5 places already lol

thats very generous from you peeps at sweet seeds

i wish the other seed breeders were like you guys,,you gotta be the most generous companys out there,givin away free seeds,running comps,,,,big kudos to sweet seeds :king:

dont forget withnails imput too ..with out him being involved it wouldnt have happened in the first place .. :guitar:

Nice one guys.Very generous to give out more seeds..Good luck gang..

On an completely unrelated subject i bought my own diary comp seeds :wassnnme:

Sb..