best size pots for auto-flowers

Tie-Fighter

get your facts correct hemp he posted on 12 February 2016 - 09:09 PM,are you suggesting I just let it go hiphip and don't reply eh no.

• Like 1

Yes he did, when did I say he didnt? I mention you re-uped it which you did that day.

And you mention "and dont reply " well it would be nice if you replied a answer to the claims made instead of showing/telling us how big your cock is.

@@jjl

• Like 2

get your facts correct hemp he posted on 12 February 2016 - 09:09 PM,are you suggesting I just let it go hiphip and don't reply eh no.

I was pointing out that some fuckwit had opened a five year old thread to have a pop at you. I will not bother again :thumsup:

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Hey can anyone advise me on a plant pot size for think different I’m going to be growing Guerilla but the spot I found is very wet and damp so I’m not going to put it straight In the ground although I’m sure it will be fine in summer. Lots of baby nettles there.

also what are people’s opinions on fertiliser for autos do you need to do it? Or if I get some good compost will it last the duration