Sweet Seeds beans!

Guest hantshaze

Guest hantshaze

Hello all :yep:

I was just having a look threw the Sweet Seed 2011 competition grow diaries, looking great everyone.

I remembered that Tommy and Withers sent out 112 packs of seeds, 3 packs of 3 to each contestant.

The thing is I just counted all the grow diaries and theres only 50 something grow diaries being done.

Wtf has happened to all the other people who put in for freebies and not been arsed to do a diary??????????

I'm sure a few peeps could of had probs and not been able to start but nearly half is taking the Michael!

I suppose you could still fit a auto grow in but surely not that many peeps had autos, correct me if I'm wrong.

Rant over,

HantsHaze...........

That`s bad, especially as Withers warned everyone that they had to do a diary as there was loads last year that did the same

...waits for the excuses lol

E2a, Vince has explained it :guitar:

Edited by ratdog

loads went missing in the post hantshaze ..some took 5-6 weeks to arrive so it wouldve been difficult for some of the strains to finish in time ..sweet seeds did make a comment about this and were very gracious to all those that recieved beans too late ..and shhh man ..the less in the compo the more we stand a chance of winning ..i told you wed split the prize ,we can top n tail in the hotel bed ..but i warn you now ..my feet reak after a day in the old crocs ..and i fart like a rhino ..oh and i snore and get very amorous in my sleep ..theres a term thats used to describe this ..its called goin in dry ..brace yourself dude ..

Guest hantshaze

:fear: not the crocs :fear:

I forgot about the late deliveries.

Shirly got his adout 5 weeks late and is still doing his!

I shall say no more as your right about the fewer peeps the better :yep:

HantsHaze.......

Edited by hantshaze

I find it hard to believe that nearly half the contestants never recieved their beans in the post :g:

Edited by mr rhino

I received mine very late. There was no room in the groom for them so i worked things out and managed to do a diary.

I do think theres a postie somewhere though buying lots of grow equiptment as we speak :wassnnme:

Fecking :shuriken: postie

DC1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi mates!

Sorry for only posting now, hehehehe :wassnnme:

Just to add that from the first list of more than 100 people interested in participating in the contest, about 25% of them failed to send an envelope to withnail so he could send them the seeds. It seems that when it comes to say "yes, I want to participate", everybody is available, but then many of them (1 in each 4) gave up in the process and not even received their seeds.

So, and what happened to that 25% of seeds (more than 200 seeds), you would ask... (wouldn't you? ...hehehe)

All those remaining seeds that were unclaimed were doned by Sweet Seeds to UK420 to be given as prizes for the Cream of the Crop contest you guys have here.

:oldtoker:

So, I guess 55% of the seeds are being used to this contest, 25% will be awarded as Cream of the Crop prizes and the other 20% got into the hands of people that for one or other reason :wassnnme: couldn't start a diary for this contest.

To all the guys that received the seeds and couldn't start a diary all I have to say is that we understand they may have a good reason for doing it and, if you can, when you use the seeds please share at least a few pics here in the Sweet Seeds subforum :stoned:

Thanks guys, keep it sweet :skin_up:

|tommy_g|