Co2 Gerneratior How Good Are They

Vincent Vega

i was thinking it's very hot in the loft were the growroom is so i got a new inline fan

it's a 10" one that will probley be on all the time and that should get rid of a lot of air and iv got a wee 4" ruck fan as well

and its on all the time and i was thinking that there will be no air left for the plant's

so i went looking for something to help out with this and found a CO2 gernertior

so i then started thinking some more about how i would work this new tool i am going to put the out take fan's on timer's to suck out air avery 30 mins but when its off the CO2 thingy will come on for 30 min's ....

will this work ..?(the time thing with the fan's)

is it worth £75..?

and will it help the plant's ..?

hear's a pic of it ...

post-99-1087397434.jpg

Edited by justanotherstoner

well should i go for it..?

or do i not even need one ( i just like spending on the growroom)

post-99-1087397759.jpg

Edited by justanotherstoner

and i was thinking that there will be no air left for the plant's

There will mate! :fuckyou:

By extracting from your room, unless it is TOTALLY air-tight, you'll be drawing air through every nook and cranny of your GR. Your also using the 4" as an inlet, right?

With that 10" monster fan, your room should be completely re-filled with fresh, CO2 laden air about once a minute! :yinyang:

You don't really need that CO2 controller mate! Your room needs to be running PERFECT before you'll get any benefit whatsoever!!!

Might be worth sticking it to one side for a play in the future though! :wassnnme:

VRG

thank you VRG you just saved me £75

i just see something and say "i want" "i want" "i want" but most of the time i dont even need it ,, a part of me still want's to buy it but i wont thank's for that pace of mind about the air thingy

not till i need it

Yeah, if you aint bought it, don't bother! :guitar:

If you've got that sort of money spare, i'd go with one of those "Prima Klimavator's". They sell them in most growshops for about £115. You attach your inlet fan and exhaust fan to it. It has a thermostat that will control the temperature range in your GR. There's a dimmer swicth for each fan. You set the temp required, say 25, when said temperature is reached, the fans will go onto full power, when the temp drops below 25, the fans will slow down to the pre-set speed, you specified on the dimmer switch. Quality bit of kit! :smoke:

Good Luck Mate,

VRG

Hi Lads/ Lasses

I am going to run one of these when I start growing (Soon now as i finally finished decortationg :mashed: ) any way , it works a treat in testing .

1 fan speed controller (12 quid)

1 thermostat (14 quid)

1 junction box (69 pence)

I run both intake and extraction off the same switch no probs (as yet) :mmmmmmm:

Link To Fan Controller Thread At Uk Cul

Eigth post down is the full chapter and verse .

Hopefully Soon

Edited by HopefullySoon