After Curing What Should Buds Look Like?

ilcookieli

i have been curing now for about 2 1/2 weeks, and my bud smells good, but not as strong as it was right off the plant... also... the bud is bone dry... is there anyway to make the bud a little more moist? without growing mold?

ok thanks! im just used to weed from dealers that are moist and sticky.. thats all ive smoke all my life... i guess i was just curious

if your bud is too dry, you can put a freshly chopped fan leaf in with it supposedly

never needed to myself, the dryer the better i say

proper "stickiness" is not caused by moisture, its by resin

i have found tutti fruity bud quite sticky when dry

I recall in 1970 or thereabouts......

{Uh-oh, hang on, here comes a stoned crumbly ramble about the past}

I was a young lad travelling around the eastern end of the Med. I came to know a Turkish fella called Ali whose uncle grew a rather unique crop of weed. It never appeared on the loacl market, instead being shipped off to Turkey for Hashish production. Every once in a while we would go visit and purchse a £5 deal. This would consist of a Broadsheet paper being opened out at the centre page and piled deep, with another Broadsheet being placed over the top and the whole lot taped up to go. About £1 an Oz :woot:

Now, where was I??

O yes, stickiness. Now this weed was all bud. Very little stick and about one seed to the ounce {Very, very rare in those days}, it was a deep green in colour. It was dry, but a nightmare to roll with because of Stickyness. You could gently place a fat bud on your palm and turn your hand upside down without fear of it dropping. Every finger would get stuck up, Rizlas would cling to them and tear, tobacco hung in strands from each fingertip.

And it was one helluva smoke. Still the best I have ever smoked and the one and only time I found a weed that could literally knock you clean into a psychadelic standstill. The first time I scored any it was deep dark night and I had to negotiate a fair length of unmetalled mountain track. Problemo! I kept seeing multi-coloured patterns everhwere and would veer off in their general direction. We had to stop and camp down till daybreak lol

I would so love to go back there and see if the family farm still exists. Alas wars have come and gone in that region. Ali himself was shot in battle, spliff in gob firing off for all his worth from the walls of an old Crusader Fort. But if only for his memory I would love to get some of the seeds for that stuff

Oh yes, did I say it was sticky?

I was very, very, very, very stoned at the time..... mutter mutter mutter, zzzzzzzzzz

{Uh-oh, hang on, here comes a stoned crumbly ramble about the past}

Crumbly rambles rock :(

Weed sounds amazing, although no wonder your mate got shot, having a gun battle with a spliff in his mouth :D

arnold layne? wasn't that a pink floyd track. think i'm as crumbly as you too.

i'm new to the site and just want to say hello to you all. :headpain: