Growing out the halloween freebies, Fast Bud and Speed Devil #2 !&

headseed

bumping this to ask how to get larger album so I can post finished pics!

Upload your pics to the thread when you post instead of your private album space, there is no limit that way am pretty sure. Other than that, try subscribing :wink:

Nice plants btw, was looking forward to seeing the end results :yinyang:

To anyone else familiar with hempy buckets: Have you experienced any drooping (looks like needs water) mid way through the day? I water usually around 6pm and I have a 4 hour lights out from noon until 4pm. Its about 10 right now and both the flowering autos look fairly knackered. Pots seem moist still, so I am letting the plants figure out what to do.

Someone told me that over watering can sometimes mimic under watering as far as visual cues. Any truth to this? If we need pictures for this let me know!

Sorry, only just noticed this post. But that leaf drooping is exactly what's happening with my Fast Bud too - and I'm on exactly the same lights-off times as you.

I've posted a time lapse video right here - do you reckon it's the same behaviour?

I don't think it's anything to do with watering, I'm pretty stingy with mine, watering once every 4 or 5 days. And mine are in compost, not hempy buckets.

• 2 months later...

Ok here are the finished pics sorry it took so long... fast bud is the filename 123 and the other one is speed devil #2!

post-62177-0-14718400-1310257159_thumb.jpg

post-62177-0-04853700-1310257160_thumb.jpg

Edited by headseed

They're both really nice ;)

Beautiful and productive, hope quality is also good :skin_up:

When in good hands the autos do their job, hehe :B):

Thanks for the pics my friend, enjoy your sweets!

|tommy_g|

Hello Headseed mate, great work with the auto's. :spliff:

What was your yield from the Fast bud mate and how long did you let her go if ya don't mind me askin dude?

Looks like it filled out nicely in the last few weeks. :yep:

• Like 1

I got about 50 grams off of the fast bud if memory serves. Once it finally decarbed and got a week cure on it was GLORIOUS smoke. I think it was around 75-80 days from seed but they had a slow start in some less than perfect temps. Was a touch cold in the closet until I bought a heater.

Now I have the opposite problem. But the aircon is taking care of things nicely. Off topic but here's whats coming down tomorrow night:

post-62177-0-72466400-1310338188_thumb.jpg

thats a CD jewel case stuffed in there for scale. 400 watt CMH, not too shabby eh? Any guess on yield on this nice dinafem cheese?

Edited by headseed
  • Like 1

Some nice purple in there dude and frosty lookin bud too :spliff:

That sounds like a top end yield from a 16 ounce cup, thats not that much volume is it? 3.5 Litres? I'm not sure do you know the actual volume mate?

Just curious mate as i've got some FB's on the go now :)

:guitar:

the 16 ounce cup had the bottom cut off and I did a raised transplant into a one gallon or so coffee container.

ahhh, so I have mine in a similar volume of soil.

Great stuff, i'm really happy with these Fast Buds, sugar leaves are starting to get a nice coating of trichomes already @ 5 weeks :yahoo:

My biggest plant is about 3-3.5 Ft tall, a little stretched but massive for an auto!

I'll see you around then Headseed, look out for my final yields in this forum. I'll post them up when i've chopped and cropped :D

:hippy:

Edited by Lonely Stoner
  • Like 1