to the dam we go, june 2011

stoned2dabone

get the train to haarlem its supposed to be less touristy hence cheaper and a lot quieter, visit willie wortels there for nice hash

Grasshopper is a tourist trap...try Dampkring right in the centre, Bluebird for hash, Grey Area for super silver haze and chocolope...Abraxas is nice to sit in as long as you're not next to that fucking sliding door...about it really!

Basjoes is a defo.

also on list too then lol, my m8 thats goin with me just signed up to uk420 so we should hav a post from him soon :skin_up:

the grasshopper for me awesome

Really cpt? From experience I always stay well clear of all the grasshopers & bulldogs, faves for me are:

Cafe 420/De Kuil - always my 1st & last port of call, really friendly, has the coolest stoner cat in the dam, can take in your own food & they play frank zappa every day!

Homegrown Fantasy - the cheese from here is prolly the best in the dam

Bas Joe's - a trip to the dam isn't complete without a visit to see smokin' james

Green House Effect - a little more expensive, but always good smoke

Hill Street Blues/Hill Street Blues On The Market - usually same smoke at both, both places have different vibe but both cool in their own right

Paradox - a bit of a walk but worth it, really friendly and the chocolope was class

Mellow Yellow - again a bit of a walk, but well worth a visit, got some amnesia haze and a really cool hoodie from there

Popeye - Really like it here and you even get a free blast on the hookah pipe with every purchase

Barney's Coffeeshop - Again I like it here, good choice of smoke, although make sure you've got your passport with you, if not they might refuse to serve you.

Hope that helps and have a good trip :yep:

uber post! thanx very much, rastababy always our first port of call =D will search out these n probs add many to the list :smokin::smoke:

Edited by Owderb

Have to agree with Willowisp personally. Grey Area and BlueBird are my personal favs. Chocholope from Grey Area and Blue Cheese from BlueBird are a must. I've had cheese and blue cheese at various coffeeshops and the BlueBird one is the only thing that actually resembles UK Cheese proper ;)

Have to say neither are great places to chill and smoke, though. Grey Area is tiny. BlueBird much better but a bit smokey. If the weather's nice, check out the Rokerij II on the Singel Canal (next to The Doors coffeeshop). They open up the front and dont mind if you want to smoke tobacco in joints. Nice hot chocholates too :)

BlueBird's about 300m south east from the Nieuwmarkt square.

Have fun :)

Z.

Better have the fun over there mate, they`ll slowly change things from now, this is the latest change

Recently the laws have changed again. latest one is a coffeeshop which sells alcohol must decide if it's a coffeeshop or a bar. Cannot be both.

If you go in BB then try the C5...It was pretty decent I was there :smoke:

Owd

nice 1 good tip =) primarily im goin to the dam for resin, since u cant get a decent bit up here lol