to the dam we go, june 2011

stoned2dabone

yo dudes n dudettes, we return to amsterdam in june (3-6th) gonna print out a map n mark POIs on it so we dont wander aimlessly (well all the time lol) any suggestions of good coffeshops?

rasta baby always 1st stop, n blue brothers will b visited too n sum1 mentioned good hash from dampkring so it'll b marked on it too

:wassnnme:

Hi. Grey area and Abraxas are 2 of my favourites. A good place to chill is Vondelpark if the weather is nice, and they often have live music and events going on throughout the summer. Hop on the train and visit Haarlem, lots of good coffee shops that way, and a bit less touristy than Dam centre.

Do a search mate, there loads of threads around.

Edited by adarkplace

I like the Kashmiri Lounge it's out of the main area and, if you want a beer with your toke, they've got a bar just over the road - just look out for the bikes as you wander between the 2 :oldtoker:

tbh im not a big drinker, toking the boy for me lol. im takin note tho, me n my buddy thats goin goin to pick out the names of all the places that come up in this thread research them mark them on the map n dust as many as we can lol

n thank u for takin time to leave suggestions, keep them comin thanx

Edited by stoned2dabone

from 1 coast to another, edinburgh to glasgow, tell ur ass to get in my car, doors closed n lets go, got an ounce of templeball, keep it for my personal, now its time for a small smoke interval...serial smoker, comin with new material, u need sum weed just give me a call, munchied up, i ate a hundred bowls of cereal, rice crispies, frosties, sugar puffs n cheerios,thats funny yo, but this aint no joke, whatever the weather, rappin smokin or singin, doesnt fuckin matter, this psychadellic shit we're bringin,u no its dope, n u no we're gettin better with every pound we smoke, C.R.A.Z.I.E.S.T, G.R. double-E.N. to the leaves, rollin round town, with a fat bag of weed, got so much we're like morrisons puttin on a buy 1 get 1 free...wait i smell weed in the breeze, endo smoke in the air, i see the weed man, standin over there...my glare turns to a stare as i make my presence clear, n i get sum sticky from my boy right here....AH, just wot i need, a fat bag of weed, it kinda hard to see, wen ur high like me, eyes all shut up like ur goin to sleep....

sweet nice 1 also noted, ive been b4 like but was wandering around in a daze with no clue as to where to go lol goin prepared this time, thanx for the info!! have a few more suggestions if ne1 got ne?

in between 'Greenhouse' and 'Blues Brothers' there is 'Speakeasy'. Tiny place on left open to the street just as you go down towards Baba from Greenhouse

great hash, and excellent weed cake - my brekky everyday whenever i go over :guitar:

ss :yinyang: