• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MrClueless

• vince noir rock n roll star

• DaChunky1

• Chilli

And finally the wee group shot not posted new pics in a wee while (been a bit of a weekend all is well now though :op )

The wee ladies are really looking nice n healthy these days as you can see the yellowing is all but gone on both of them will be getting another plain feed tonight still not going to add any of the nutes till the following feed which will be a half dose of recommened nutes as dont wont to return to overdosing them!!

Also thinking that when the time comes to harvesting etc i may just leave them on the stalk in 24/36 hours darkness as read on another grow diary that it really benefits the thc buildup and ripeness of the bud as the plant believes it is going into autumn anyways thats along way away just thought id share that with you lol,

anyways as always thanks for looking at the pics ,

feel free to comment ,

Stuart :russian:

post-58233-0-70143800-1297854005_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Alright Stu! Long time no speak! I've been off the radar for a while! great to see you got up and running and the ladies are looking good! I just flicked through your diary quickly but I'm heading back now to give it a good read through. All the best mate.

Dex

e2a: Aww mate the diary stopped in february! i was really getting into it! let us know how it turned out for you pal.

Edited by dex84