Cream of the Crop

Joolz

817 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest hantshaze

All really great entries this month :notworthy:

But the frostiness of KGB'S does it for me and that sure is one tasty looking head :yep:

Great work mate :wink:

HantsHaze.....

Edited by hantshaze

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FARMER G

• Mr Mullen

• smokie1 b c f c

• Squaggles

I went for Jibbajabba's hash, just because it's winter, and we guerilla growers are stuck indoors looking through our seeds and smoking last years' crop and wishing we had something cannabinoid-related to do with ourselves. Consequently, I am going to make some hash myself, even though I have only decent quality trim to put into it. I have too much product anyway.

And it is great-looking hash.

I was impressed, as always, by all entrants, particularly archipelago's and KGB's but, goddammit! It's winter.

easy one this month - kgb :spliff: Ratdog was a close 2nd, great detail in those stacked calyxes (sp?) well done all nominated :guitar:

Edited by Yamatoka

Yah ive been nominated! :guitar: !thanks for the nomination Joolz!Another fine show greenage and of course the lovely bit of black gooeyness! that looks naughty Jibba! bet that hits the spot! glad to see the resident Ratdog is up there again!...Good luck everyone....KGB

How do you get nominated for this competition??

...BudZ...

Take a great or interesting photo of bud/hash post it on the boards ;) ...

Mrm :v:

Guest budzilla2010

How do you get nominated for this competition??

...BudZ...

Take a great or interesting photo of bud/hash post it on the boards ;) ...

Mrm :v:

Hey Dude,

Nice one.

So will it be seen in my diary or do I have to post it somewhere else.

p.s. I only have diary's no gallery's