Contest Info about Cream Caramel

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hello to all the contestants!

This subject is being analysed here: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=243099

...but I decided to open this thread since I realized not all of you guys are aware of this "problem".

Unfortunatelly it seems that some pack of Cream Caramel were not packed right and the seeds are of the new Cream Caramel Auto. I spoke with the seedbank responsibles and they said that it was a mistake and they will take strict measures to avoid that it can happen again in the future.

So far, we have 4 contestants that confirmed us that they received one of this packs, they are:

• mrfish (lote : 12 | cosecha del: 14 ago 2010)
  • Nick Mack (lote : 12)
  • born2toke (lote : 12 | cosecha del: 14 ago 2010
  • hantshaze

Anyone else with the lote 12 may have got also some autos. If you are not thinking of vegging more than 20-25 days you may not even notice it. Not until you see that flowering period will be short, like 35 days of flowering and they will be ready, allowing other plants to have some final 3 to 4 weeks with more space in the grow, getting more light in their side branches, while you have some smokeables ready much before you were thinking you would.

But this is not an excuse and I understand some of you guys may be disappointed with the situation. In the name of Sweet Seeds I am very sorry about this and hope it doesn't screw your grows and hope you can understand that mistakes can happen...

We are going to donate more than 50 packs of seeds to be given as prizes in the Cream of the Crop and I also warn you that some of them may be of Cream Caramel and they may be autos as well, but Joolz or Withnail will warn the winners that eventually may come to receive some of those seeds.

Well, sorry guys, good luck for the contest to everyone! I'm sure the judges will take this into consideration when they evaluate the diaries and will not penalize any of you who will have to harvest 3 plants before the others.

Sweet smokes and kind regards,

|tommy_g|

Guest Shirley

ohh.. mines are lot 12 ,14 2010 will they be autos are they all autos this batch or just some.

Gonna pop some other beans just incase.

Edited by Shirley

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

ohh.. mines are lot 12 ,14 2010 will they be autos are they all autos this batch or just some.

Just some :) I think. mine havent flowered yet and am at day 35

Guest Shirley

wat light cycle u on and wat lot are your seeds.

Gonna pop some other beans just incase.

Hi Shirley!

Maybe just some, maybe all, we are not sure yet. We would need more feedback from contestants. What we know is that some are autos. We need that people with the lote 12 that eventually have plants that don't behave as autos tell us so. Until we have people saying that their Cream Caramel from lote 12 are not autos we assume that all of them may be auto.

As I said, if it was me in this kind of situation I would do it all the same way, ignoring 3 of the 9 plants are auto. Only thing would be that 3 of them would be harvested a few weeks before, leaving more room and light for the other 6 plants in the last weeks. But well, as you are starting with it right now and if you have more seeds, you're still on time to sprout some others.

Good luck for the contest! :stoned:

|tommy_g|

wat light cycle u on and wat lot are your seeds.

Yes, let us know the light cycle and any other detail you can share. Anyway they would start flowering no matter the light cycle...

Do you have "lote 12 - 14 Ago"?

Kind regards,

|tommy_g|

Mine is on day 31 in total, 3rd day of flower, no sign of flowering yet, sorry, i don`t have the batch no anymore :stoned:

E2a, !8/6 to veg, 12/12 now

Edited by ratdog

Hi ratdog! Thanks!

Yes, if you passed them to 12/12 at day 28 it is possible that you may not notice a thing even if they are autos. Just when they get to day 60 since germination and they are almost ready to harvest you'll find it a bit strange, but if they produce well you'll be pleased :)

Maybe all the packs sent for the contest were from lote 12.

So, that's how it goes:

• born2toke (lote : 12 | cosecha del: 14 ago 2010)
  • hantshaze
  • Nu Jerzey Devil: "vegging for 35 days with no signs of flowering" (do you know your lote number?)
  • ratdog: "28 days of vegging + 3 days of 12/12 and no signs of flowering" (our friend ratdog lost his batch, hehe)

Stay cool! :spliff:

|tommy_g|

Guest Shirley

Hi ratdog! Thanks!

Yes, if you passed them to 12/12 at day 28 it is possible that you may not notice a thing even if they are autos. Just when they get to day 60 since germination and they are almost ready to harvest you'll find it a bit strange, but if they produce well you'll be pleased :)

Maybe all the packs sent for the contest were from lote 12.

So, that's how it goes:

• hantshaze
  • Nu Jerzey Devil: "vegging for 35 days with no signs of flowering" (do you know your lote number?)
  • ratdog: "28 days of vegging + 3 days of 12/12 and no signs of flowering" (our friend ratdog lost his batch, hehe)

Stay cool! :spliff:

|tommy_g|

mines are lot 12 aggo but are only in germing as wee speak.

Just found my card and I also have Lot 12 Ago 14th 2010

My CC's are 22 days in veg under 24/0 at the moment and showing no sign of flowering.

I will keep an eye on them as I am vegging for another 2-3 wks at least. :yep:

:yinyang:

Thanks mates!

• hantshaze
  • Shirley: (lote : 12 | cosecha del: 14 ago 2010) 2Seeds are germing"
  • drtiny: "30 days of vegging and no signs of flowering"
  • Juan Maria: (lote : 12 | cosecha del: 14 ago 2010) "22 days of vegging"

The list is growing, hehe, sorry guys! :unsure:

|tommy_g|

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Yeah Lot 12 / 14 Augo

I went and Checked today, I am at day 36 of Vegging and CC1 my biggest has Pre Flowers on her, But CC2 Doesnt !

To Be Fair all my plants(except CC2) have preflowers now so I am not to concerned yet. I will need to wait a few days more to see if it tries to bud up or not :)

Oops I put flowering instead of vegging lol 36 days of flowering :rofl: silly me

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil

Thanks mates!

• hantshaze
  • Shirley: (lote : 12 | cosecha del: 14 ago 2010) 2Seeds are germing"
  • drtiny: "32 days of vegging and 2 cream showing flowerng signs"
  • Juan Maria: (lote : 12 | cosecha del: 14 ago 2010) "22 days of vegging"

The list is growing, hehe, sorry guys! :unsure:

|tommy_g|

now corrected.. not to worry gives more space to the others to grow!

hi all. i to have c/c lot # 2 .and the one is defo a auto.not sure on the other 1 .. its all good,as i want to try the new auto,s.as i like the b/jack and c/caramel ,normal feminised seeds.. my c/caremel,s ar under 18/6 lighting . is it better to leave them on 18/6 or 12/12 the autos ?