Lordie's Greenhouse

Lord1e

Hey UK420,

Just thought i'd drop in to post a few pictures of my greenhouse grow. My earliest plant was moved out to the greenhouse at the start of march but most where germinated throughout April.

I'm force flowering a jack herrer in an attempt so smoke something before october arrives !

I've taken clones of all my major plants and put them under 12/12 to easily sex the plants they came from.

I'm aiming for 4 large female plants inside the greenhouse and the rest will be moved to a guerilla grow spot prepped a month or so ago.

Cheers all,

Lordie

post-105-1086196242.jpg

Here's the Jamacain Pearl that was started on the 3rd of March.

I'd love to hear from any members that have grown this strain before because it's supposed to be a killer smoke :wassnnme:

Lordie

post-105-1086196363.jpg

Thanks for the welcome to the boards UB :smoke:

I've also caught the gerdening bug and just can't seem to keep out of my greenhouse :wassnnme:

I grew a strain called "shit" from Mr Nice in the same greenhouse last year and ended up with a great harvest of quality weed, ever since i've been hooked !

I've been a member of UKC for nearly a year now but thought i'd pop over here to see if i can find a few more outdoor growers. They're surprisingly few on the ground considering how easy i've found it to grow some decent herb :ninja:

I've got some great pics of my ducksfoot i'll try and get up later,

Lordie

P.s. a bubbler in the greenhouse ! Are you mad ! Your gonna have a monster on your hands there mate :hornydevil:

• 3 weeks later...