The perfect smoke

synack

Would like to know if anyone has any ideas as to what it is I smoked ,......very spherical (stout ) buds, no large kolas - stunk of pine needles?? High was warm euphoric and very giggly high - short lasting. Ring any bells? If anyone knows of this or a similar variety (yield/flower time is not an issue as it is for pers only)

synack

Give a vague idea of where you found this in the country - the piney description sounds familiar :bored: - as for effects did anyone get lost - It's a wild goose chase that I seem to be getting involved with, but i feel confident we can get somewhere interesting.

I also have a suggestion.

U

Last seen in Mexico...if that helps. Some ppl think it may have been called Kryp/Kryptonite - but shit, a lot of stuff gets called a lot of things...;(  Anyway it's quite bright, almost neon green buds. very thin spindly leaves, almost looked like a thistle.  Quite a lot of sativa in it methinks.

I see someone else posted this same Q on OG a couple of years back. A few ideas have been posted, but nothing solid. Ah well. Also does anyone fancy donating me a cutting of anything similar;) For cash if necessary...but pref charity. Technically I'm not sick, but it depends how you look at it...