2nd Growroom

Delta Bravo

This is my second attempt at a growroom and blimey charlie is it better!. Built into the apex of my attic supports at one end, I`ve found it to be almost perfect for growing. With a 400w Son-T Plus and a 21 inch desk fan, the temp stays at 70-75 degrees and 50% humidity with the light on and 55-60 degrees with a 65% humidity with it off. I grew the Mazar (DP) from seed until preflowers showed and then went to 12/12. In all about 6 weeks veg under 400w Ventura MH. For some reason the females have shown first and I think I have 5 so far. Today is the 7th day of 12/12. I`ve taken numerous cuttings from the fems and will be attempting Mono`s SOG grow from them next time. I`ll post a few more as the fems develop.

post-49-05791-DSCF0002.jpg

Nice looking grow D_B..... :( . Do you not get problems with temperature fluctuations in the loft?...very hot in summer, too cold in winter?

fancied tryinng Mazar myself, she gets real chunky solid buds on her..... :) .....

How big are your plants now........?

Just hope you keep finding females up there....

Mono...x

Hi Mono, thanx for the comments. I havn`t experienced any temp fluctuations yet cos this is the first try in the attic. I imagine it will change A LOT during summer and winter. Extra venting and heating will be required. I removed five males last night, leaving 5 definate females. I`m chuffed to bollox. 50/50 aint bad. The tallest of the fems is 30 inch. It`s about 6 inch ahead of the others. I topped this plant during vegging, so I`ve tied the two main stems to the side to even the height out. They are in enormous buckets that are about 20 inch high and 12 inch across. The roots must be luvin it!!

I`ve took loads of clones of the biggest as it seem to be the strongest/healthiest. The stem is 3/4 inch thick!

More pistels are appearing and things are going great. I`ve heard some good things about this strain, so I`m really looking forward to it finishing in 7 weeks time.

High Delta,

'Looking and sounding excellent m8 :cool:

Here's a tip for you about the pics: to make them larger and keep the size under 150k, use Adobe Photoshop, open image taken by camera, goto 'Image', 'Size', 20cm across (height automatically adjusted).

Then 'Save for the Web' and adjust the quality until you get the size under 150k.

> I hope you've got a comfortable couch, cos you're gonna need it with all that Mazar :bored:

All the best and keep up the good work!

Trichome