Serious Female Sweets.

Guest Viva

Guest Shirley

Serious Female Sweets Intro.

Hey there peeps finally got here after seeds taking 9 weeks to arrive unfortunatlly nothing you can do about the weather.So id like to so a big Thank you to withnail,Tommy and Joolz for the seeds and the comp unfortunatelly i had to purchase other seeds so wasnt able to get them started so then i pursuaded ma bro to start growing so since his setup is identical to mine almost we wont get the diary finished in time to win the comp(lucky for you guys lol) but as i was lucky enough to recieve them then i thought i would be aswell to do a diary as a thank you and for peeps to see them so i decded that since i wont be able to get them done and to have a chance of winning that i would pop some fem ak47 along with them plus the female seeds c99 freebie from attitude.Hope ya dont mind tommy, the best 12 seedlins from the 16 seeds will be selected to go into the final system.

post-49400-0-10300100-1296405850_thumb.jpg

The seeds.

Germination Day 1.

seeds: 3x Sweet Cheese, 3 x Jack 47, 3 x Cream Caramel, 6 serious seeds AK47, 1x Female seeds c99 hybrid.

Well popped the seeds today,using the usual method ,bucket of room temp water ,formulaex,1" Rockwool cubes dropped cubes into buck of water at Ec of 0.8-0.9 and Ph 5.5 let them sink to bottom then took one out at a time poped a seed in covered with a few hairs of the rockwool then tagged them and into prop ina nice warm dark cupboard at temp of 20-21.C with humidity 60-80%.

post-49400-0-46447700-1296406114_thumb.jpg

Sweet seeds.

post-49400-0-32105800-1296406354_thumb.jpg

Serious seeds AK47

post-49400-0-29306400-1296406390_thumb.jpg

Female seeds C99

post-49400-0-25447400-1296406405_thumb.jpg

Tucked away cosy in there wee home lol.

Well that it for now will update wi room specs and seedlin updates ina few days time jus thought id get the show on the road :stoned:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• El Roacho

• FARMER G

• Tony Montana

• stonedcold

Fuck me Shirley, your going to be in bud heaven when all your strains are ready :wink:

Good luck to you and your bro :yep:

Gunner

Guest Shirley

never mind about the comp mate but all the best with this one fair play for doing a diary :)

FG :yep:

yeah man least i could do its about taking part and showing your appreciation for sweet seeds and uk420, cheers dude.

Fuck me Shirley, your going to be in bud heaven when all your strains are ready :wink:

Good luck to you and your bro :yep:

Gunner

yeah thats the plan gunner(plenty diff vars), we worked it out that we could do 1 grow each and that be plenty for us for the year but im fucking addicted to growing man a love it.best to luck in the comp bro.

Welcome to the "fiesta de Sweet Seeds"

glaad you could make it Shirley, you have got your work cut out at the mo mate what with the orange & lemon twist and the sweetpeas gudluck to yer atb SC :wink:

Guest Shirley

Welcome to the "fiesta de Sweet Seeds"

glaad you could make it Shirley, you have got your work cut out at the mo mate what with the orange & lemon twist and the sweetpeas gudluck to yer atb SC :wink:

Yeah man gonna be hectic but hopefully a can train ma bro pretty easily then save me loads hassle :yep:.looking foward to this one spec the jacks and ak .cheers for stopping in buddy.

Guest Shirley

cheers buddy was jus away collecting loads of the gear for the room,jus need to get some mylar,nutrients,floor sheeting and stuff for a paretition then be good to go got couple weeks to get the room tuned in cheers for stoping in bro.

Guest Shirley

Nice one dude,

Ill take a seat here too.

cheers dude plenty room at the moment.

ATB with the grow mate better late than never :B):

Oss

yeah least they no going to waste mucker.

Guest hantshaze

Great news you got your beens shirly :yep:

Shame you cant get them done in time though.

Atb with this run fella.

HantsHaze.......

Guest Shirley

Good luck with the grow Shirley :)

Vill

Cheers vill buddy,hope it goes aswell as ma other grow so far.

Great news you got your beens shirly :yep:

Shame you cant get them done in time though.

Atb with this run fella.

HantsHaze.......

yeah man gutted but least a get to grow them out and in ma head i know ill be a winner..lol

shame about the comp Shirley, but all the best with the grow :yep:

cheers serpant, bet you guys are glad it wont be done in time lol.