Black jack + Green poison

mr rhino

Im just wondering if any body has experienced any hermies with these strains??

I only ask because im growing both strains out at the moment and i dont usually grow feminised seeds so a little wary :) !!

Thanks Mr R!!

just grown out some Gp's no sign of anything dodge, nice smoke too :)

e2a spelling

Edited by monkeymagic

We've just done some Green Poison and the 3 plants we did were fine. In fact, they positively nobble you noggin :)

All good to be honest matey! Can't comment on the other strain though......GP's good in my book. Which breeder did you get them from?

We've just done some Green Poison and the 3 plants we did were fine. In fact, they positively nobble you noggin :)

All good to be honest matey! Can't comment on the other strain though......GP's good in my book. Which breeder did you get them from?

Sweet Seeds mate

Hi mate!

It is not usual at all to get hermies from Sweet Seeds seeds. If you had 20 plants and 1 of them was hermie we would have to accept that, it wouldn't be usual anyway but maybe it would be possible. If you are getting more than 1 plant and more than 1 variety I guess the chances are that they were somehow stressed. I'm not acusing you of anything, it's just my opinion and sometimes plants can stress from things that has nothing to do with the grower care and capacities, so....

If the male flowers you detected are not many you could try to cut them off and review all your grow parameters, specially for light contamination during the dark period. Hope you can solve that out fine my friend.

Anyway, of course when we have more than 50 growers doing grow diaries we have to expect that some of them will experience problems, wether their origin are grow parameters or a failure in our genetics, which is not common as I first said, but we admit it and it would be unfair if we said that germination ratios are of 100%, female ratios are of 100%, etc... It wouldn't be true, not for us neither for any other seedbank, with feminized seeds or with regular seeds, exceptions allways happen but for the exeperience we have it is not usual at all. If it was one plant, as I said, it would be easier to admit a "genetic failure", but with several plants it's a bit hard to admit something that is hard to believe, hehehe.

Well, lets see if you can cut their balls and they stop producing them, good luck mate :unsure:

|tommy_g|

Its alright Tommy the OP is not saying he has hermies, only that he wonders if he will get any as he doesn't normally grow feminised seeds :unsure:

I've grown both Mr Rhino and had no hermy issues with either lol

Its alright Tommy the OP is not saying he has hermies, only that he wonders if he will get any as he doesn't normally grow feminised seeds :wink:

I've grown both Mr Rhino and had no hermy issues with either ;)

Cheers Whitnail!!

Dont worry Tommy not even in flower yet im just a little paranoid thats all mate :D

Ohhh... ok, hehehe, thanks withnail and mr rhino... Sometimes I take my own conclusions too soon, heheh, sorry :wink:

Anyway, I guess my answer answers a bit of your question :D

Stay cool, keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|